• Advertisement
Kiehberg.in -  Outdoor gear and sports equipment

New Arms Rules 2015 - request for action!

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
alexender
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:56 pm

Re: New Arms Rules 2015 - request for action!

Postby alexender » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:34 pm

Hahaaaaa..... Is this draft are mean to promote BLACK MARKET ARMS???????
Funny truth....



pkdeep
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:14 pm

Arms Rules

Postby pkdeep » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:26 am

Do i need have a license for air soft gun???



User avatar
nagarifle
Posts: 3372
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:43 pm
Location: The Land of the Nagas

Re: New Arms Rules 2015 - request for action!

Postby nagarifle » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:00 am

who knows? nowdays laws are made by the uniform gents on whines and fancy.


Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

aadhaulya
Posts: 1174
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:41 pm

Re: New Arms Rules 2015 - request for action!

Postby aadhaulya » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:35 am

Now is the time buy whatever you want to because if air guns are going to get covered by an Arms License, then if the rule comes in all the people owning such guns would have to be given licenses, if otherwise eligible. This is my opinion.

Atul



goodboy_mentor
Posts: 2872
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:35 pm

Re: New Arms Rules 2015 - request for action!

Postby goodboy_mentor » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:41 am

ankur_ank007 wrote:Can we send this to the President of India because even if the bill is passed in the parliament, the President is going to sign it to execute it.
No harm in sending objections to the President. Requesting everyone also raise grievances at http://pgportal.gov.in/ drumming up Constitutional issues(if you read my write up here viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23372&start=30#p230480, you will get the idea. For example the Licensing Authority in Arms Act 1959 has been created under Constitutional mandate of Article 307, for regulating commercial activity only. The State does not have mandate or power under the Constitution to license non commercial matters. Legally license means permission. One does not need permission for non commercial or personal matters. Such matters fall under freedoms and liberties under Part III of the Constitution) with Ministry of Law and Justice because every Bill or amendment is vetted by this ministry before it goes to Parliament.


All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth. - Friedrich Nietzsche

ankur_ank007
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:46 am
Location: Ahmedabad
Contact:

Re: New Arms Rules 2015 - request for action!

Postby ankur_ank007 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:58 pm

goodboy_mentor wrote:
ankur_ank007 wrote:Can we send this to the President of India because even if the bill is passed in the parliament, the President is going to sign it to execute it.
No harm in sending objections to the President. Requesting everyone also raise grievances at http://pgportal.gov.in/ drumming up Constitutional issues(if you read my write up here viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23372&start=30#p230480, you will get the idea. For example the Licensing Authority in Arms Act 1959 has been created under Constitutional mandate of Article 307, for regulating commercial activity only. The State does not have mandate or power under the Constitution to license non commercial matters. Legally license means permission. One does not need permission for non commercial or personal matters. Such matters fall under freedoms and liberties under Part III of the Constitution) with Ministry of Law and Justice because every Bill or amendment is vetted by this ministry before it goes to Parliament.


Thanks Sir.

Done. Sent the e-message to the President via Presidential e messaging system.

Also, please find the Rashtrapati Bhawan's & President's Secretariat's directory here http://rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in/contactnos.html

Regards


A GOLF COURSE IS A WILLFUL AND DELIBERATE MISUSE OF AN EXCELLENT SHOOTING RANGE....

User avatar
James_Bond
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: New Arms Rules 2015 - request for action!

Postby James_Bond » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:39 pm

Respected Friends
I had filed a grievance against Arms draft 2015 at least 3 month earlier. But till today there is no action/information on my grievance. What can I do know kindly guide me. Here I attach the file.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


With Regards
CODE NAME BOND, JAMES BOND LICENSE TO RKBA

ganeshn
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:57 am

Re: New Arms Rules 2015 - request for action!

Postby ganeshn » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:33 pm

goodboy_mentor wrote:
ankur_ank007 wrote:Can we send this to the President of India because even if the bill is passed in the parliament, the President is going to sign it to execute it.
No harm in sending objections to the President. Requesting everyone also raise grievances at http://pgportal.gov.in/ drumming up Constitutional issues(if you read my write up here viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23372&start=30#p230480, you will get the idea. For example the Licensing Authority in Arms Act 1959 has been created under Constitutional mandate of Article 307, for regulating commercial activity only. The State does not have mandate or power under the Constitution to license non commercial matters. Legally license means permission. One does not need permission for non commercial or personal matters. Such matters fall under freedoms and liberties under Part III of the Constitution) with Ministry of Law and Justice because every Bill or amendment is vetted by this ministry before it goes to Parliament.

what you pointed out makes darn good sense, rare insight if i may say so.we need to be able to formulate a response based on these very fundamental premise, which the law seems to have turned upside down, thanks for the same.



goodboy_mentor
Posts: 2872
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:35 pm

Re: New Arms Rules 2015 - request for action!

Postby goodboy_mentor » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:32 am

ganeshn wrote:what you pointed out makes darn good sense, rare insight if i may say so.we need to be able to formulate a response based on these very fundamental premise, which the law seems to have turned upside down, thanks for the same.
Thank you. Any reader who has not already done, please raise grievances to at least the following:

1) President of India
2) Ministry of Law and Justice
3) Ministry of Home Affairs
4) Major political parties, especially the opposition parties.
5) Members of Parliament


All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Soft nose
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Re: New Arms Rules 2015 - request for action!

Postby Soft nose » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:01 am

Thank you for the time and effort. Very informative



ragunnaath
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:20 pm
Location: Chennai
Contact:

Re: New Arms Rules 2015 - request for action!

Postby ragunnaath » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:57 pm

Hope its not late.. I have submitted my grievance as well.. hoping to see a positive change in the Arms Rules.

Grievance Regn. No: MINHA/E/2016/00237



User avatar
James_Bond
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: New Arms Rules 2015 - request for action!

Postby James_Bond » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:34 pm

Presently Arms draft 2015 has not implement. Here is the status of my grievances.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


With Regards
CODE NAME BOND, JAMES BOND LICENSE TO RKBA

fer0x
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 4:22 pm

Re: New Arms Rules 2015 - request for action!

Postby fer0x » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:27 pm

So you can't place a grievance since it is a not a rule yet, but can any amendments be suggested?
And if yes then where can we send suggestions?
I wish to create technical insight on the "Airsoft" and airguns matter, instead of a constitutional and lawyer-ed approach.



User avatar
mundaire
Posts: 4909
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 5:53 pm
Location: New Delhi, India
Contact:

Re: New Arms Rules 2015 - request for action!

Postby mundaire » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:52 pm

You can send your suggestions/ grievances via registered post/ speedpost to:

Joint Secretary (IS-II)
Ministry of Home Affairs
NDCC-II, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi -110001

Please note, most Government departments do not accept mail sent via private courier companies.


Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

ss2008mm
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:17 am
Location: noida

Re: New Arms Rules 2015 - request for action!

Postby ss2008mm » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:01 pm

I have an ashani and advocate the liberal gun laws, especially when system has no control on illegal arms. But, recently, I got two shockers..... First: when I went to purchase ammo after a long time, the dealer asked me for empty shells. He had never asked for it in past. He told me that now he has to submit empty shells alongwith sell records to concerned authorities. Now I am wondering if I am not able to retrieve all the empty shells after practice then number of ammo in my possession will go on depleting! Second: Went for renewal of licence in February. Earlier, it was a matter of couple of days. I just had to produce NOC from local PS on the required form and the concerning office in the collectorate used to renew it. This time it took more than two months and that too after continuous personal pursue at various offices! They made my renewal application get cleared from tehsildar, local PS, CO, SPRA, SSP, and commander of shooting range of reserve police lines (I had to shot three rounds in his presence). No need to explain how you have to get your application forwarded from these sarkari offices. The whole process was way more torturing than even getting the new license itself. I get headache when I realize that I have to repeat this process after every three years :deadhorse: ! Is it same now in your districts also?




Return to “RKBA”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests