Amateur Institute of Modern Shooting (AIMS) - Pune

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Amateur Institute of Modern Shooting (AIMS) - Pune

Post by mundaire » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:46 pm

ankitankit aka crazeeankit do you NOT UNDERSTAND the meaning of the word suspension? Registering a new ID to circumvent a suspension/ ban is grounds for an automatic PERMANENT BAN on this website. I'm letting you off this time, but pull another stunt like that and you are out of here FOR GOOD. Your account is on a 24 hour suspension, so cool your heels and come back tomorrow.

In the meantime do read up on the rules - http://indiansforguns.com/app.php/page/rules
and
the expected code of conduct - http://www.indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1457

Please learn to respect the rules here i.e., if you wish to interact further on this community.

Cheers!
Abhijeet

P.S. Also, please spare us the text speak/ sms lingo. No one here appreciates it!
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

For Advertising mail webmaster
hvj1
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: Amateur Institute of Modern Shooting (AIMS) - Pune

Post by hvj1 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:59 pm

prashantsingh wrote:"Enter the Dragon" ......................crazeeankit.
"Return of the Dragon"..................ankitankit.
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

-- Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:15 pm --
Heyy people!!
I am xtrrreeeamly sorry but i might hav mistaken here!!

I am not sure if amko67 & Tushar Kothari are two diffrent ppl or a single entity..
I thought amko67 is Tushar Kothari because he was d one who wrote d advertisement about Amateur Institute Shooting.

But the whole scene is 100% true
This thing happened to me yesterday itself!!
You are not sure? :roll:
Then you go and do something stupid like registering yourself again, mister you are skating on thin ice, consider yourself very lucky that you have been let off!