Goa Diu & Daman Rifle Association

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Goa Diu & Daman Rifle Association

Post by mundaire » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:42 pm

Secretary
Goa Div & Daman Rifle Association
C/o. V. M. Nadkarni
Near Tourist Hotel
Panji, Goa
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

For Advertising mail webmaster
chattron
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Query about association membership

Post by chattron » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:53 pm

Hello Guys,i have some queries regarding membership of a State shooting association.When you become a life member of a shooting association what sought of documents r handed to u and which r a must for proving ur membership.I have become life member of the Goa State Rifle &shooting Association and they have just given me a small id card with my photo n signed by the secretory is that sufficient?It would b helpful if someone could post photos of their Membership certificates of state association and NRAI with their details hidden if one so desires.Bye.

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:37 pm

Par for the course. thats normal procedure, a book type / card with photo , attesting you are a member of xyz rifle club
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

alan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Goa Div & Daman Rifle Association

Post by alan » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:50 pm

Can anyone give me the contact no. of Goa Div. @Daman Rifle Association. I could not locate the postal address. The near by commercial establishments say they have not heard of this organisation.
Please Help
Alan

amit888_2000
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by amit888_2000 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:51 pm

In Addition to ur ID card, u can ask for a letter on association letter head, which say's u a registered shooter/member of that association, this will help u in import.
:cheers:

getantonio
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by getantonio » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:28 am

This association does not exist.

Katana
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Katana » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:32 am

Have heard of a trap range in Diu, but do not have any concrete info on it. Shall try to find out. BTW, Diu and Daman is a seperate UT now. No longer part of the the erstwhile Goa, Daman and Diu UT.

Diu, incidentaly, is apparently the only place in India with a zero crime rate. Their jail is in the old fort and is more of a tourist spot than a holding area! :lol:
Justice alone is the mainstay of government and the source of prosperity to the governed, injustice is the most pernicious of things; it saps the foundations of the government and brings ruin upon the realm - Sher Shah Sur, Sultan-ul-Adil.

dr.jayakumar
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dr.jayakumar » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:56 pm

Katana wrote:Have heard of a trap range in Diu, but do not have any concrete info on it. Shall try to find out. BTW, Diu and Daman is a seperate UT now. No longer part of the the erstwhile Goa, Daman and Diu UT.

Diu, incidentaly, is apparently the only place in India with a zero crime rate. Their jail is in the old fort and is more of a tourist spot than a holding area! :lol:
would like to visit this goa,with zero crime rate.not sarcastic.i really mean.