Request for Information - Shooting in Chennai

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
Dennis Wilson
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Request for Information - Shooting in Chennai

Post by Dennis Wilson » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:45 pm

Hi,
I'm brand new to the forum, so forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong section. Does anyone know of a good Shooting Range in Chennai City where we can learn to use firearms as well as get to practice on a regular basis? I would also like to know if they'll help me acquire a weapons license. I'm most certainly not talking about Air Rifles, I'm talking about pistols or shotguns. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Wilson...

For Advertising mail webmaster
vrohan59
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Request for Information - Shooting in Chennai

Post by vrohan59 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:20 pm

Hi,
Try the search engine!!!
Regards,
Rohan
War does not define who is right -- only who is left
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."

Dennis Wilson
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Request for Information - Shooting in Chennai

Post by Dennis Wilson » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:20 am

Well, thanks. That's the first thing I tried. Apart from the Chennai Rifle Club, I could come up with no other names. Also, some of the other entries were outdated. Besides, Chennai Rifle Club concentrates on Skeet Shooting & Air Rifles, right? That's why I was wondering:

Does anyone of our fellow members currently belong to a shooting club in Chennai that teaches you to shoot hand-held pistols & shotguns? Like I had initially requested? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Wilson...