IFG-Kala Teeter outing

Past and future planned - events/ outings/ training sessions/ offline meets/ camps/ matches etc.
penpusher

Re: IFG-Kala Teeter outing

Post by penpusher » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:44 pm

Asif,Abhijeet,

Thanks for sharing the photos and the time that you spent.

Dev,

Really liked you bringing your father along.Give my regards to him.

penpusher

For Advertising mail webmaster
eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:47 pm

penpusher,
Dev's dad is an old timer on our fishing trips-kind of our good luck symbol ;)
Best
Axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:08 pm

Asif, nice pic "at the stick" :) What sort of bird is that? Major case of envy happening here! :D

Shahid, how about inviting Mr. Jindal to IFG? It would be great if we could have someone like him involved in lobbying the powers that be on RKBA related issues! He is himself a skeet shooter of some repute, and I would imagine he would be sympathetic to the cause of gun owners/ shooters in India...

To answer your question - the food at "Punjabi by Nature" is pretty good, they started out in NOIDA and now seem to have outlets at quite a few places... guess a lot of people agree on the quality of their grub/ service! :) The food is not very spicy though - a good/ bad thing depending on who's doing the eating! ;) :lol: ... You are right, some pretty good dhabas on the highways neighbouring Delhi...

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:23 pm

Pilatus PC-12.clean, uncluttered 'office' single engine, great legs- does delhi bangalore non stop! huge cargo door, can shift a ventilated patient on life support very easily.Have a bit of stick time
Yeah, sounds like a good idea, getting Naveen Jindal to Visit/join us
If you have a long lunch break next time at Noida-PBN it is.
Best
Axx

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:33 pm

Tell me, the blighters were just too lazy to dig around for some earthworms weren't they?

Mack The Knife
The river banks were too full of makaka! :P

danish21
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by danish21 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:20 am

Guys... at last i reached home safely :) . My train was of 11:50 PM but as we reached station the beautiful lady announces the delay of our train by 5 hours.... passed whole night in the waiting room of station and reached home at 5 pm.

Meeting with Abhijeet, Asif, Dev, Henry & uncle was great. I enjoyed this tour and hope to make another visit very soon.

Danish

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:44 am

Asif,

You are becoming a theoretical bum.

In India if you see catfish, use the lowly earthworm.

A baitrunner for that Ugly Stik may be a bit much but it could work on the blue telescopic rod. Now don't rush out and buy one because the Chinky reel you bought for it should be adequate.

Prathap's just back from Shiva and he says the water conditions have suddenly improved and that murral, tilapia, rohu and mahseer are biting. Here's hoping it remains that way until the 11th evening. Touch wood!

He also saw a pair of murral that he estimates at 7 kgs each at Forbes.

I haven't been out fishing, barring that sham up north, since 17th December and am itching to get down to the water.

Mack The Knife

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:45 pm

Great Pics guys....I think weather is too cold for fishing in north thats why no news of any catch from anywhere.

Gud luck for Pong dam Asif..

Keep on doin it guys :D

-Inder
Last edited by kanwar76 on Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:30 pm

Shahid, try if you can ask Mr Jindal to join IFG. We recently got first airgun shooting Range in Yamuna Nagar thanks to him. Its named after his father, its only because of him Indians can import .177 Airguns now.

We need more like him..

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:56 am

Sorry to join late. Really nice to see our members getting together and enjoying.

Inder wrote

"its only because of him Indians can import .177 Airguns now."

Forgive my ignorance, can you please elaborate on that?Thanks.

Best-

Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Sujay
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Sujay » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:15 am

Vikram,

The July 2005 notification regarding relaxation in importing (through courier / post) 0.177 calibre airgun /pistols was the result of Naveen Jindal's initiatives.

Earlier Indians returning from abroad only could bring in ARs.
A man should have a hobby. It keeps him out of trouble.

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:00 pm

The July 2005 notification regarding relaxation in importing (through courier / post) 0.177 calibre airgun /pistols was the result of Naveen Jindal's initiatives.

Earlier Indians returning from abroad only could bring in ARs.
Though the NRAI may want you to think otherwise...

BTW, I am not sure but Sunil Dutt may have also been instrumental in making the notification of 4th July 2005 possible.

Mack The Knife

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:46 pm

Vikram ,

As Sujay said Naveen Jindal was the man behind the 4th july 05 notification. I think he being a shooter understand the problems of shooters better. He even holds a shotgun championship in Delhi every year and I read somewhere that he was trying to get a slot on ESPN to broadcast the championship.

-Inder

shahid

Post by shahid » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:04 pm

For sure I will request him to join the forum IFG.

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:31 pm

He even holds a shotgun championship in Delhi every year and I read somewhere that he was trying to get a slot on ESPN to broadcast the championship
Why don't we tag on and hold the open air rifle/pistol event that Mehul has suggested,along with the shotgun championship.

penpusher