2nd IFG MEET.

Past and future planned - events/ outings/ training sessions/ offline meets/ camps/ matches etc.
ketan82
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

2nd IFG MEET.

Post by ketan82 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:32 pm

Dear All, :D

You all Mumbaikars are invited for an offline meet at my Farm house near Pali on 31st of october(Sunday)that is on coming sunday 65kms from new bombay deep into the mountains surrounded by Jungle.
Last year the same offline meet had been organised by me at my farm where we had diwali blast.
we had airguns,rifles,shotguns revolvers (30.06,.22lr smith& wesson etc etc....).
But this time i am organising this meet just only for air-rifles no firearms please......
Guys from Pune can also joined as it takes only 2 hours to reach farm from expressway.
So guys pls let me know how many of you all guys are coming.Rest will be decided depending upon guys coming.

Please let me know your confirmation uptill Friday 29th.The more we reach early more we can have fun.

thanks & regards
ketan.

For Advertising mail webmaster
rsuresh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: 2nd IFG MEET.

Post by rsuresh » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:44 pm

Wow, that should be Interesting !

Can you please post the pics of the Last Diwali meet ?
--Suresh.R

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:46 pm

Hi Ketan,
> Great News!!!
> Send your contact telephone number on my PM
Cheers
Brihacharan

t20
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by t20 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:07 pm

ketan82 wrote:i am organising this meet just only for air-rifles no firearms please......
ketan.
Naturally FIREARM will hamper the promotion of you's friend's PCP :evil:

fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fantumfan2003 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:18 pm

Ketan

Very Nice initiative
If I am in town by 31st, count me and junior in.

M.
ketan82 wrote:Dear All, :D

You all Mumbaikars are invited for an offline meet at my Farm house near Pali on 31st of october(Sunday)that is on coming sunday 65kms from new bombay deep into the mountains surrounded by Jungle.
Last year the same offline meet had been organised by me at my farm where we had diwali blast.
we had airguns,rifles,shotguns revolvers (30.06,.22lr smith& wesson etc etc....).
But this time i am organising this meet just only for air-rifles no firearms please......
Guys from Pune can also joined as it takes only 2 hours to reach farm from expressway.
So guys pls let me know how many of you all guys are coming.Rest will be decided depending upon guys coming.

Please let me know your confirmation uptill Friday 29th.The more we reach early more we can have fun.

thanks & regards
ketan.
As an example of overcoming adversity, Karoly Takacs has few peers. He was part of Hungary’s world champion pistol-shooting team in 1938, when an army grenade exploded, crippling his right hand. Ten years later, having taught himself to shoot with his left, he won two gold medals in the rapid-fire class.

Darr ke aage jeet hai

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:15 pm

t20 wrote:Naturally FIREARM will hamper the promotion of you's friend's PCP :evil:
Is there something on your mind that you would like to share with the moderator team?
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

ketan82
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ketan82 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:57 pm

Dear All :D & specially t20 :deadhorse: ,

Pls give me your contact details i will surely let you know why i am not allowing firearms at my place.
Its not like that i dont have firearms with me i am a proud owner of Remington side by side shotgun with 30" barrel & Baikal side by side 28" barrel shotgun i can do whatever i can on my farm no one can stop me of doing it.

And as far as the question has been ask to me so the answer is that my Farm is absolutely next to the village called velkarpada i dont want the people from the village to get disturb with that extreme noise of 30.06 & 375magnums etc etc..
those people from village have already given me a lot of trouble when i had purchase that land & i dont want them to give a chance again to fight.

Last meet on 30th of oct when everybody had gathered at my farm in the beginning everyone was enjoying with airguns but after couple of hours they came out with 30.06,revolvers shotguns etc i dont want to take anybodys name here as i have good relationship with them if unfortunately somebody from the village person would have complained to the police who would have been in trouble.NO ONE BUT ME coz i had organised it. I request to all moderators senior most persons from this forum to think of it & pls clarify coz i have a genuine reason for it.

And the main reason behind this meet is to gather together all gun lovers share there experience of shooting with each other. :cheers:
Lets make this meet a grand success.31st oct 2010 Sunday at 9.00am.

thanks & regards
ketan.

fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fantumfan2003 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:17 pm

t20,

And why is it causing discomfort to you ? Is it because it means YOUR friend lost an opportunity to peddle his counterfeit Jim Maccari, Crosman and Gamo wares ?

I know Ketan for more than a year now and will certify that he is a genuine shooting enthusiast. We should commend him for his initiatives instead of looking for non existing ulterior motives.

On the same note what has been your contribution here in your 33 posts ? Most have been attempts to peddle wares for YOUR freind, who, I am surprised, is not intrested in joining IFG, I wonder, why that might be ? Because he was banned here and on another forum for fraudulent business practices ? Or, are you the one who was banned ? This time with a different identity ?

You definitely need to clear the air here. I think you also need to apologise to Ketan for misunderstanding his intentions.

M.

t20 wrote: Naturally FIREARM will hamper the promotion of you's friend's PCP :evil:
As an example of overcoming adversity, Karoly Takacs has few peers. He was part of Hungary’s world champion pistol-shooting team in 1938, when an army grenade exploded, crippling his right hand. Ten years later, having taught himself to shoot with his left, he won two gold medals in the rapid-fire class.

Darr ke aage jeet hai

ketan82
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ketan82 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:06 pm

Dear All,

Thanks for the valuable reply Manish :D .From a very good friend of mine i came to know about Mr-t20 i think you are no one but TIRTHA who is logging in with different User name &IP on this forum.I very well know how much & what frauds you have done on this forum by cheating true gun lovers & BANNED foreever.you have sold many local make(Dharavi Make) stuff in the name of jim maccari for ex:- Springs,Washers,etc etc........

So it is better TIRTHA you should shut your mouth & mind your own business instead of interfearing in others matters.

thanks & regards
ketan