FT meet and match at Japaloupee

Past and future planned - events/ outings/ training sessions/ offline meets/ camps/ matches etc.
fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

First set of photos.....

Post by fantumfan2003 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:22 pm

Here they are.....

https://picasaweb.google.com/1181860107 ... hApril2011#

A BIG THANK YOU to ROHAN for the venue, to NK007 for the targets and pellets, DHRUV UNCLE for the targets and to YOU ALL for making the MFTA competition a BIG SUCCESS.

There was no doubt in our minds that everyone would like the ambience, there were some proverbial butterflies in the tummy about pulling off the whole event smoothly, but thankfully it all went of well indeed.

THANK YOU ALL

M.

PS : Also requesting everyone to upload photos you took.
Last edited by fantumfan2003 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As an example of overcoming adversity, Karoly Takacs has few peers. He was part of Hungary’s world champion pistol-shooting team in 1938, when an army grenade exploded, crippling his right hand. Ten years later, having taught himself to shoot with his left, he won two gold medals in the rapid-fire class.

Darr ke aage jeet hai

For Advertising mail webmaster
abhi11
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: FT meet and match at Japaloupee

Post by abhi11 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:55 pm

awesome pics .....hope these kinda meets happen on regular basis for IFG'ians thru out the country...
Regards
Abhi

" All In All We Are Just Another Brick In The Wall"

Happy
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Happy » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:00 pm

"WOW"......beautiful pics....M, waiting for Ronnie and others to upload....
regards
Happy.

fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fantumfan2003 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:05 pm

Happy

These pics are by Ronny, others hopefully will show up. Pratik has already posted his picture....

M.
Happy wrote:"WOW"......beautiful pics....M, waiting for Ronnie and others to upload....
regards
Happy.
As an example of overcoming adversity, Karoly Takacs has few peers. He was part of Hungary’s world champion pistol-shooting team in 1938, when an army grenade exploded, crippling his right hand. Ten years later, having taught himself to shoot with his left, he won two gold medals in the rapid-fire class.

Darr ke aage jeet hai

fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fantumfan2003 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:57 pm

All of Ronny's pics uploaded. Many Thanks Ronny.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1181860107 ... hApril2011#

M.

Darr ke aage jeet hai

sagar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by sagar » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:25 am

Hello members,
A very Nice meet.
Thanks to fantumfan for floating this idea. I would also like to thank the people who were present there before and did all the Pre-Arrangements of placing the Targets in the sand.(It wasn't Easy, Among others Ask Ronnie and junior karnik alias Cease-Fire)
Rohan deserves a Special Thank-You for 'Aloo Tikki', 'Sandwitch', 'Pasta with Corn', 'Veg Manchurian',Hot 'Bhaakris', 'Paav', 'Chicken Curry', 'Methi saag', 'Vaangi Batata with mutter', 'Dal', 'Plain Rice', 'Veg pulao', 'Pickle', 'Salad' & the musical Ambience and Ofcourse a 'Dove' soap at the Wash Basin. :)
Members kindly fill in If I have skipped any item.
8th May is on my TARGET.
Thanks & Regards

Happy
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Happy » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:31 am

Thanks M.
regards
Happy

NK007
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by NK007 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:39 pm

Dear Fantmfan,

Pl accept my sincere thanks and heartiest Congrats for arranging this Event!

Now as promised I am in process of Organizing 2ND IFG MEET in pune at Balewadi Shooting Range..

We will have all Events in Air-guns, .22 & .32 caliber Handgun/rifles ,Trap and skeet 12 Bore . Any other calibers other than these pl excuse..

Tentative date is 8th of may Sunday ,as of today.

Valid Fire arm license is a MUST..

Any further query in this regard should be communicated by PM only.

Every event shall have a Range Officer , and his decision will be FINAL..

Warm Regards,

NK007

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:53 pm

sagar wrote:Hello members,
A very Nice meet.
Thanks to fantumfan for floating this idea. I would also like to thank the people who were present there before and did all the Pre-Arrangements of placing the Targets in the sand.(It wasn't Easy, Among others Ask Ronnie and junior karnik alias Cease-Fire)
Rohan deserves a Special Thank-You for 'Aloo Tikki', 'Sandwitch', 'Pasta with Corn', 'Veg Manchurian',Hot 'Bhaakris', 'Paav', 'Chicken Curry', 'Methi saag', 'Vaangi Batata with mutter', 'Dal', 'Plain Rice', 'Veg pulao', 'Pickle', 'Salad' & the musical Ambience and Ofcourse a 'Dove' soap at the Wash Basin. :)
Members kindly fill in If I have skipped any item.
8th May is on my TARGET.
Thanks & Regards
Hi Guys,
> Great pictures!
> Sagar's description of the 'Buffet Spread' wants me to go back for a 3rd helping!
> Thanks again to Fantumfan & Rohan for the arrangements & hospitality.
> Should have such meets atleast twice a year.
Cheers ROTFL
Briha

fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fantumfan2003 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:04 pm

I have just uploaded Karandheer's report. I am sure you all will have a good time reading it as I had in outting it together with Ronny's pics.

M.

Darr ke aage jeet hai

hamiclar01
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by hamiclar01 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Well done FF, and all the organisers and participants.
NK007 wrote:

NK007, while I appreciate your efforts towards the meet, if you limit the event to only firearm license holders, where will all the beginners go? My understanding is ,these meetings sow seeds of responsible gun ownership and shooting. Will limiting the numbers not going to be counter productive to IFG ideals, particularly as most people on IFG , do not have a license?
"Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars."

fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fantumfan2003 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:30 pm

hamiclar01

Thank you.

I think NK is talking about the license holders. I have also PMed him for clarification.

M.
hamiclar01 wrote:Well done FF, and all the organisers and participants.
NK007 wrote:

NK007, while I appreciate your efforts towards the meet, if you limit the event to only firearm license holders, where will all the beginners go? My understanding is ,these meetings sow seeds of responsible gun ownership and shooting. Will limiting the numbers not going to be counter productive to IFG ideals, particularly as most people on IFG , do not have a license?

Darr ke aage jeet hai

Happy
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Happy » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Friends,
NK is right, as was the formality last time we met at the Balewadi range,
we had to fill up a form which had to filled with all the details including the details of your A.L.
regards
Happy.

shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by shooter » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:19 am

good one.

I know it is too much to ask but it would be good if one could lablethe pics. Let us know who is who.
You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.

fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fantumfan2003 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Good Idea....So here goes....

Left to Right Standing

2. essdee1972
3. brihacharan
4. karandheer
5. pramodsid
7. AK49
8. fantumfan2003
9. NK007
12. japaloupee
13. Happy
15. pratikmahale
16. airgun_novice

Sitting, Left to Right

1. Junior fantumfan2003
3. Ranjit
4. Doc

Standing, Left to Right.....

1. sagar
2. Junior sagar
3. tripod

M.

Darr ke aage jeet hai