FT meet and match at Japaloupee

Past and future planned - events/ outings/ training sessions/ offline meets/ camps/ matches etc.
fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

Re: FT meet and match at Japaloupee

Post by fantumfan2003 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:06 pm

AK49

You are welcome.
You will have to make your own transport arrangement to and from Japa.
Lunch Food will be provided on actuals and its not expensive.

M.
As an example of overcoming adversity, Karoly Takacs has few peers. He was part of Hungary’s world champion pistol-shooting team in 1938, when an army grenade exploded, crippling his right hand. Ten years later, having taught himself to shoot with his left, he won two gold medals in the rapid-fire class.

Darr ke aage jeet hai

For Advertising mail webmaster
sagar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by sagar » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:35 pm

Hello fantumfan,
Nice to hear about the meet.
I am sure the Pune guys have already started Gearing up.
Regards

essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Can give lift to 3-4 people from Mumbai (Mulund-Thane area). Only requirement is to take over driving from time to time.

@ fantumfan, just a request, if we can have it on Saturday?

Cheers!

EssDee
Cheers!

EssDee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a polity, each citizen is to possess his own arms, which are not supplied or owned by the state.Aristotle

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.Bob Marley

fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fantumfan2003 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:23 pm

essdee1972

This is a great gesture on your part. As of now the date has been fixed at 10th April which is a Sunday.

M.
essdee1972 wrote:Can give lift to 3-4 people from Mumbai (Mulund-Thane area). Only requirement is to take over driving from time to time.

@ fantumfan, just a request, if we can have it on Saturday?

Cheers!

EssDee
As an example of overcoming adversity, Karoly Takacs has few peers. He was part of Hungary’s world champion pistol-shooting team in 1938, when an army grenade exploded, crippling his right hand. Ten years later, having taught himself to shoot with his left, he won two gold medals in the rapid-fire class.

Darr ke aage jeet hai

essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:30 pm

Thanks, fantumfan, but nothing great about it, sir! My worthy employers pay for petrol on actuals (poor sods, if only they knew where all the car goes!!!). I will anyway be driving down, so why not have some fellow gunners along for the company? Also, driving for 3hrs before and after a day's shooting - I am scared about my arm / shoulder, so someone to drive part of the way would help!! As you see, purely selfish interests!

Cheers!

EssDee
Cheers!

EssDee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a polity, each citizen is to possess his own arms, which are not supplied or owned by the state.Aristotle

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.Bob Marley

shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by shooter » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:44 pm

My worthy employers pay for petrol on actuals (poor sods, if only they knew where all the car goes!!!).

:twisted: :evil: :rules:
You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.

essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:14 am

Sorry, shooter. Can you specify the error, please?
Cheers!

EssDee

fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fantumfan2003 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:56 am

Friends,

A quick show of hands for confirmation please.....
Till now the following have confirmed....

essdee1972
slingshot
NK007
Safarigent (tentative)
Safarigent's father (tentative)
jonahpach (tentative)
Happy
airgun_novice
AK49
sagar
brihacharan

More people are welcome...So please let us know here .....

Thanks

M.

Darr ke aage jeet hai

shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by shooter » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:36 pm

Sorry, shooter. Can you specify the error, please?

I meant your company's rules. :cheers:
You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.

tripod
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by tripod » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:16 pm

Im on too.
Cheers,
Tripod

slingshot
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by slingshot » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:44 pm

Hi Fantumfan,

Would be great if you could send a map of how to get there or some directions. I shall be there and I am looking ahead to a great day :)

My email address is [email protected]

Thanks,

Slingshot
There is no downside to Freedom!

NK007
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by NK007 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:49 pm

Dear Fantomfan,

I have spoken to monty3006,monish thakoor,vdj1,sharpe,surgeon,z375, shah & they all are in. so pl add these 8 names in confirmed list.

Mohmadbhai and z375's dad are still tentative, will confirm soon..

Pl post programme details at the earliest..

regards,

NK007
:cheers:

fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fantumfan2003 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:39 pm

Location Map is on the Japaloupee site towards the bottom of the page.

http://horseridingcamps.net/

We propose to start the matches at 10am.

M.

Darr ke aage jeet hai

fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fantumfan2003 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:36 pm

All,

I have attached a set of rules we will follow for the match. Let me know if I have missed anything. The idea is to keep it lucid and not make it too complicated. Also, in the unlikely event of anyone not knowing what Filed target is ......here is an intro document. :wink:

http://www.aafta.org/Assets/resources/d ... Target.pdf

M.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Darr ke aage jeet hai

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:49 pm

fantumfan2003 wrote:All,

I have attached a set of rules we will follow for the match. Let me know if I have missed anything. The idea is to keep it lucid and not make it too complicated. Also, in the unlikely event of anyone not knowing what Filed target is ......here is an intro document. :wink:

http://www.aafta.org/Assets/resources/d ... Target.pdf

M.
Hi Manish,
> Just went through the doc on rules etc. Quite a read man!
> Wonder how many of us do really know the fundas re: match shooting
> In my considered opinion this meet should be an opportunity to meet fellow IFGians & exchange their experiences with different types of air guns / pellets etc.
> Any serious match shooting / competition might kill the enthusiasm amognst new comers I'm afraid.
> By all means let's have some basic competition like shooting at Paper Targets / Plinking Beer Cans etc. May be you could workout some scoring parameters to judge winners. Keep an nominal entry fee for each contest & winner gets the pool money! 2nd & 3rd positions could also benefit.
> Finally lets make this a FUN MEET to begin with - later we could keep this a bi-annual event.
> These are a few random thoughts. Would appreciate a response.
Cheers :cheers:
Brihacharan