Firearm Awareness Safety & Training Program

Past and future planned - events/ outings/ training sessions/ offline meets/ camps/ matches etc.
Shaundassey
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Firearm Awareness Safety & Training Program

Post by Shaundassey » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:41 pm

A three day ‘Pistol Shooting’ program, starting in Bangalore (India) and ending in Manila (Philippines).

You get to train on and use, the famous Colt M 1911, favored by special forces, Delta Force and Steven Segal, in the .40 / .45 / 9mm caliber . . .

Basic training in India where we teach you the what and what not’s of pistol
shooting, on the training variant of the Glock 17 . . . standard side arm of SWAT units and the NSG . . . . followed by the real deal in our Manila Training Facility

300 real bullets over two days of shooting ! ! ! ! ! ! and a few other surprises thrown in as well . . . . . . .

Lets Lock and Load people ! !

For more details shoot us :

Phone: +91 80 6453 2633

E-mail: [email protected]

Web: http://www.code3protections.com/media.html

For Advertising mail webmaster
jonahpach
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Firearm Awareness Safety & Training Program

Post by jonahpach » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:16 pm

WoW! I cant believe this.. when do they come to Mizoram!
Speak softly and carry a big gun!

Hammerhead
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Hammerhead » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Unreal ........................ :shock:
Last edited by Hammerhead on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Mark
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Mark » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Shaundassey wrote:A three day ‘Pistol Shooting’ program, starting in Bangalore (India) and ending in Manila (Philippines).

You get to train on and use, the famous Colt M 1911, favored by special forces, Delta Force and Steven Segal,
Well, two out of three ain't bad.
"What if he had no knife? In that case he would not be a good bushman so there is no need to consider the possibility." H.A. Lindsay, 1947

Hammerhead
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Hammerhead » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:27 am

Any updates ............. ?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Baljit » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:39 am

Hammerhead wrote:Any updates ............. ?

Haji ....... i try to call them 4 time but thay do not ans. the phone number is provide is offf. so i am saying that all the member to stayaway from these people. if some one like to get train then i'll do that and it's free.but thay have to bring there own ammo and weapon but it's only for IFG member only.

Baljit

Virendra S Rathore
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Virendra S Rathore » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:20 pm

Any one up for giving/taking training at Delhi-NCR :?:
We can morph it into an informal DFI meet of sorts where we can shoot, plink and share some insight on a vast plethora of topics from Gun technicalities to Gun politics.
:skeet:

Regards,
Virendra
Virendra S Rathore

To Take my gun away for I might kill someone is just like cutting my throat for I might yell "Fire !!" in a crowded theatre ..

Hammerhead
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Hammerhead » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:20 pm

Baljit wrote:
Hammerhead wrote:Any updates ............. ?

Haji ....... i try to call them 4 time but thay do not ans. the phone number is provide is offf. so i am saying that all the member to stayaway from these people. if some one like to get train then i'll do that and it's free.but thay have to bring there own ammo and weapon but it's only for IFG member only.

Baljit
Thanks Baljit , I don't need any kind of training and I own more than our nearest police station have in their stock.These people were claiming to train with the guns that are dreams to normal citizens on India and the calibers not affordable to shoot normally with . I was quite concerned and confused , you and me knows the reason - " It's a Scam" . Whatever they were claiming to do , is not even slightly possible in that country . One in million chances I was thinking that some one has acquired that status that they can do it for some sort of "controlled show" and charge some astronomical amounts . That's why I posted then " Unreal " but had my reservations and did not want to raise alarms . Finally now I wanted to know how many got Scammed but good if they are out of business - Haji

Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Baljit » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:33 pm

Haji......... i don't need any training as well ,region i call them to find out what kinds training thay are talking about.
Haji i shoot in IPSC in 8 years , back in 2007 i lost BC Championship by one point and finish top 8 also same year i finished top 20 in Canada. and my average 12000 to 15000 round in a year.i shoot that many round in year may be thay are shoot that many in there life time.i am not shoot in IPSC anymore because my back not allowed me.

Baljit

Hammerhead
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Hammerhead » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:37 am

Thanks Baljit ,
My point is that, "how many EXPERTS you come across in your 10 ,12 or 20 years of active shooting."

We are some 20 guys here in Toronto who are in my personal contacts that hunts or shoots in my personal group.
I personally get some 400 PAL to our community people that own some sort of Firearms in our area and bump into each other here an there. If you Google ONT province , I drove most ranges from Orillia to Barrie to Bankroft , Burlington , Brockville to ESSA to Simcoe to Windsor . Hardly I came across Indian shooters who we don't know. My hunting party drive on their own hunting excursions toward almost all the Ontario and half of the Quebec . And among them how many you can call EXPERTS , we all can count on fingers . I have few friend that are in Toronto Law Enforcement , few OPP's but they are not actively fighting for gun rights or direct involvement specifically in GUNS .

So I believe you must have quite familiarity in BC and few other people cross border toward Oregon and California States. People in mid-west some times comes to our intentions , I can't quite possibly say some thing about Chicago and New York but how many EXPERTS can remain hidden and be so Firearms Savvy that they want to train in India and are so aware about guns but not known about Indian Gun problems and still boasts .

I think that if we let some one walk away with scams like this and not speak , it will be mistake on our part , I may be wrong but being vigilant does not hurt any one - Haji

Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Baljit » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:18 am

Thank's Haji...

This is my main point as well.
Why we let this kind scams to walk away? we shoot more ammo here then they ever seen in there life time.

I drove most the ranges in BC, Alberta and some in Washington ( US ) in my active shooting life and we are only 17 top guy's in BC but i know only one that is Nick King and he is friend of mine and he live only five min. drive from my house. He is four time Canadian Championship and 14 time BC Championship.as far as i know I never ever seen any Indian shooters.
Where is he came from?

Back in 2003 i take a shooting course from Todd Jarrett in Vancouver , he is one of the top 5 shooter in the world and we fire 2000 round in two day course, if we can take these kind training from the top shooter in here, why we get training from these pepole in India? we all know how the law works in India.

{A three day ‘Pistol Shooting’ program, starting in Bangalore (India) and ending in Manila (Philippines).} Here is other thing bothering me start in India with what caliber .32 or .380 or 38spl. or 357mag.or 22lr.
How many round going to fire.? as far as i know in India 50 or 100 round are allowed in a year.
How much it's going to cost?
Why thay are going to Manila Philippines.?

Baljit

tiwariarrun
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by tiwariarrun » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:19 am

Gentlemen! I have put it down in quotes. Read it, understand it..
shooting, on the training variant of the Glock 17 . . . standard side arm of SWAT units and the NSG . . . . followed by the real deal in our Manila Training Facility
"Basic training in India..on the TRAINING VARIANT of Glock 17..."

"REAL DEAL in Manila..." Thats's why Manila because you can't conduct such practice in India.

Gentlemen, was that too difficult to understand? Before calling someone FAKE or calling it a SCAM, you need to prove it with...Anyway, message them, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Code3-Pr ... 2610562077

They will respond to you in no time.

Regards,
Arrun

P.S - Also, you're from Canada where shooting 20,000 rounds even for a 15 year old kid is not a big deal. Any lad in Canada can do that! LOL

Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Baljit » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:48 pm

tiwariarrun wrote:Gentlemen! I have put it down in quotes. Read it, understand it..

I think every body know in India what and whats not a pistol. Baljit

I think every body know in India what and what not a pistol. Baljit

"Basic training in India..on the TRAINING VARIANT of Glock 17..."
But i understande is is glock 17 is 9MM and its in PB in India. How you guys get glock 17 in India.also i like to know where is SWAT Team in India. also i like to know what, if there is in India whet thay are doing .

Baljit

Hammerhead
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Hammerhead » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:41 pm

There are two you tube video's who you can hardly make out any thing

But " Buyer be aware " , let me put it this way , "Buyer be very aware "

I be looking for any person who has been through this training before but this seems FAKE CIA - "Black watch" protection run by " who knows " , phoney SWAT's .
You get to train on and use, the famous Colt M 1911, favored by special forces, Delta Force and Steven Segal, in the .40 / .45 / 9mm caliber . . .
- Name some thing believable

Real deal in Manilla ... ?

Are they asking for credit card number before any communication begins ... ?

If they are going to be conducting real shooting in Manilla then 300 bullets are peanuts over two days . That's 20 minutes of firearms handling .

Best of luck any ways - Haji

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:52 pm

Don't think anyone is biting. So I guess we can take it easy. One can easily go to Thailand and shoot to your heart's desire in a normal range. Some have 45's, 9mils and assault rifles, the range guys teach you how to handle the firearms. The cartridges are a little expensive though but it is a much safer bet.
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.