IFG NorthEast Meet at Shillong

Past and future planned - events/ outings/ training sessions/ offline meets/ camps/ matches etc.
tangocharlie
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: IFG NorthEast Meet at Shillong

Post by tangocharlie » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:07 pm

Dear teernews , you have done a great job. But there is something missing in your site. Lets check about it in <a href="http://www.teerresultonline.com/"> teer result today online </a> web portal.

For Advertising mail webmaster
[email protected]
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by [email protected] » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:10 am

I t was amazing. Thanks for everything. You can meet me here at https://teerman.in/shillong-khanapara-t ... n-numbers/

shrutib
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by shrutib » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:20 am

cottage cheese wrote:
Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:57 pm
Sorry to drop in late on this one. Was locking horns at work.

Well...Jonah, to start with...I'll book you under the IFG-NE Official Secrets Act... :twisted: That mug in the picture doesn't belong to me... and there I was hoping to retain the anonymous mystique...dashing eastern prince and all....shucks man.

Anyway everyone, its just an annual convention of the baldies-association of NE :)
Naga couldn't wait and decided to beat nature to it. Jonah has nature on his side and doesn't need any intervention from a barber. As for me, I thought the buddhist-monk look would lend a bit of plastic respectability... looks like it failed miserably.

And miserable is the word.... the weather that Jonah brought along... that is. Naga brought the one and a half day power cut all the way from Dimapur. Unprecedented for a place like Shillong.... Nevertheless we shared some splendid sky-high stories and while we abandoned the wives to the commercial district. Jonah played quick-draw-mc'something and always beat us to paying the tab for most of our culinary binges. We had no problems with that- you can't win them all :mrgreen:

All our shooting and scooting plans got rained out thanks to Jonahs friend Rashmi who came all the way from the bay of bengal. We managed a shoot with the new Webley-tracker the first night in the hotels' backyard! The white building in the backyard is a hospital. The shoot was aided by Jonah's fenix from Gasramgandu. Nice one. The 15 yard target was a cigarette packet with a very potent back stop of several sacks of cow-dung that was piled for the hotel gardens. No body seemed to have hit anything- damn weather dear lottery sambad .... anyway from the kind of alarmed stares we got from the private ward balconies, I'd guess a lot of patients recovered quite rapidly (and volunteered discharge)or got even more ill.

Ah...Jonah- thats body armor under the T-shirt- Top grade NATO issue Threat Level III Adipose Tissue.

Dev- so you a Shillong wallah? Thats interesting. Let me know when you decide to come this way(minus weather) we could meet up and hatch some conspiracies.

Hey Goldfinger,

As requested here are the blanks duly filled:

Ok... Well I almost forgot, we visited CC's shop and backyard workshop and saw a lot of interesting stuff. Back home he showed off his self restored ***************** (fill in the blanks CC) which was a real beauty. It has been sometime since I put my paws on a *********** and boy does it dwarf my Glock!

maybe uncensored over email? :wink: :mrgreen:
How much alike Jonah and the gentlemen on his right appear. My guess, it is CC. A colleague who recently got posted to Pathankot had the same to say of the sardars there.
:)
Dev- so you a Shillong wallah? Thats interesting. Let me know when you decide to come this way(minus weather) we could meet up and hatch some conspiracies.