Offline meet for Mumbai, Pune, Nasik & all who can

Past and future planned - events/ outings/ training sessions/ offline meets/ camps/ matches etc.
karizman
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Offline meet for Mumbai, Pune, Nasik & all who can

Post by karizman » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:34 am

Dear friends,

We come across each other almost everyday but we hardly know each other. There are many things to be known & appreciated about almost all of you. Meeting face to face can clear many a mis understandings, ill formed egos & distrust.

That is why this idea of gathering at one good place & enjoying our hobbies while earning good friends striked me. If you also think the same way then please be with us at Pali near Panvel on 6th September 2009. Further below I have given details about the venue & travel plan.

We will discuss guns but it will not be any debate, we will shoot but it will not be any FT competition, we will just come together, discuss about improving our shooting hobby in more constructive way, exchange innovative ideas in general. Also know about everyone's other interests & professions which could be helpful to each other in many ways.

If you like my proposal then please PM me or email me at karizmania@ gmail.com to confirm your interest to participate in such a cause.

Looking forward to meet all the members.

Finalization of venue & date.[/b]

Venue :- A private farm near Pali ( Pen - Panvel ). A village known for Asht Vinayak mandir.

Date :- 6th September 2009. Being a sunday favoured by almost everyone.

Expected time to reach venue :- Latest 10 a.m. Sorry for spoiling your sunday morning sleeppppppp. I promice to compensate the same with great time shooting & meeting with most passionate people from Mumbai & Pune.

How to reach :- We all Mumbaikars will drive upto Vashi Flyover by 8.30 a.m. & move together towards Pali.

Punekars, I request you to reach directly at Parli Village after Khopoli on expressway & we will take you from there. If you have any better plan on mind please do not hesitate to call me or write me.

Pet Puja :- I hope everybody will carry few snacks with them. I will arrange for enough non-veg food there for lunch. Please confirm your attendance by sms / email to me. Any body vegetarian please inform in advance to be able to make necessory arrangement.

What we will do there ? :- Why spoil your today by worrying about tomorrow. Once we reach there everything will fall in line. But still I request you all to bring alongwith you as many re-usable targets as possible.

I hope to see maximum people there on 6th september. Thank you very much in advance for taking this first step towards unity which will bring brighter days to shooting sports in India.

Now one final request to all of you. Please sms / call / email me if you have any suggestions / objections / deletions to this arrangement. This is not my party alone. I am doing it on your behalf. Also send in your final confirmations & total people intended to be present alongwith every member. This will enable me make better arrangments in terms of travel, food & stay.

Send in your final confirmations by sms / email / phonecall to me at the earliest.

Thanks & look forward to meet you all on 6th september

For Advertising mail webmaster
fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Offline meet for Mumbai, Pune, Nasik & all who can

Post by fantumfan2003 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:21 pm

Here is a Wikimapia map of how to get there. The exact location is difficult to pinpoint but it should give you a general idea of how to get there....with last minute directions on the cell phone.

Do check back at around 9pm for more updates.

M.
As an example of overcoming adversity, Karoly Takacs has few peers. He was part of Hungary’s world champion pistol-shooting team in 1938, when an army grenade exploded, crippling his right hand. Ten years later, having taught himself to shoot with his left, he won two gold medals in the rapid-fire class.

Darr ke aage jeet hai

fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fantumfan2003 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:47 pm

We had the biggest and most successful event in the history of Indian gun enthusiasts today.It was a tremendous success.Pics to follow.......
As an example of overcoming adversity, Karoly Takacs has few peers. He was part of Hungary’s world champion pistol-shooting team in 1938, when an army grenade exploded, crippling his right hand. Ten years later, having taught himself to shoot with his left, he won two gold medals in the rapid-fire class.

Darr ke aage jeet hai

ravi.sharma
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by ravi.sharma » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:49 am

Hi Guys,

Seems you guys had great fun unfortunate for me to Miss, wasnt in town, hope will be able to make it next time you guys plan, Awaiting your Pics.

:cheers:
Ravi Sharma
Believing Everybody is Dangerous; Believing Nobody is Very Dangerous..........