All India Endorsement

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
nbk3y7k
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: All India Endorsement

Post by nbk3y7k » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:22 am

sap17 wrote:Dear Members, I have recently got a license for a revolver/pistol of NPB. Currently its valid for only the state I am located in. My query is that how soon can I apply for getting it converted to all India status? I fulfill the criteria of [IAS,IPS officers, Employees of the Central Govt, Defence Personnel]. Regards & Thanks
As per the new direction and amendment is Arms Rule in 2016 ... for people in All India Services , the DM or Commissioner of Police can issue All india at his level without referring MHA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Regards,
RR

For Advertising mail webmaster
vishveshtyagi
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by vishveshtyagi » Fri May 11, 2018 6:07 pm

Hi,

I have just got Pistol Licence from Tamil Nadu, I have got house in Delhi and land in Ghaziabad UP too, Ho wcan i get my licence converted to All INdia One and how tough it is to get it done.

Thanks

dheeraj_1772
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by dheeraj_1772 » Thu May 31, 2018 10:43 pm

Dear friends,
General practice adopted for upgrading the AL to 3 states or AIV, the LA refers the case to State Home Department along with recommendations,despite the fact that DM / Commissioner are empowered for certain categories for persons in All India services.
Further State Home Department enquiries about genuineness regarding your need of AIV...in one case in WB, the applicant was asked to furnish the details of his Travels out of KOLKATA in last 3 years along with proofs like ticket etc.

So if they are finally satisfied than area validity may be extended..

Looks simple ..but you can guess..it’s not really

psych0hans
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by psych0hans » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:13 pm

Hi guys, have there been any updates to this process? I’m planning on applying for an arms permit, but see little sense if I can’t have it with me all the time. Thank you for your time!

Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:15 pm

The All India endorsement differ from states to states. Some states are very strict and its almost impossible to get it where as in some states you can get AIV if you try hard.

As per my experience, approach/ recommendation from some senior politician is the most important thing that matters in AIV.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

psych0hans
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by psych0hans » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:46 am

Vineet wrote:The All India endorsement differ from states to states. Some states are very strict and its almost impossible to get it where as in some states you can get AIV if you try hard.

As per my experience, approach/ recommendation from some senior politician is the most important thing that matters in AIV.
Thanks for your reply! Do you think it’ll be easier in Bombay or Rudrapur, Uttarakhand?

Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:11 pm

psych0hans wrote:
Vineet wrote:The All India endorsement differ from states to states. Some states are very strict and its almost impossible to get it where as in some states you can get AIV if you try hard.

Thanks for your reply! Do you think it’ll be easier in Bombay or Rudrapur, Uttarakhand?
Sorry, I don't have any experience of the places you have asked. I am from Punjab. Maybe someone from Bombay or Uttarakhand can reply.
Vineet Armoury

Maroon_d3vil
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Maroon_d3vil » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:42 pm

Same is the case in Uttarakhand. As Vineet ji mentioned, you need an approach of a senior politician preferably state minister or MP or a senior bureaucrat to obtain AIV.

Regards,
Maroon_d3vil
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun". -- The Dalai Lama

Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:11 pm

With grace of God, got my All India validity today after two years of struggle/hard work.
Vineet Armoury

Reddick
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Reddick » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:45 pm

Hello All ,

I have an Arms license valid for Punjab state and ,for upgrading it to All India Validity, when I contact the Suwidha Kendra employee at Arms Division, he told me that the Online process for this purpose has not been initiated by the government yet.
Earlier , any arms licensee in the state can apply for it even through Offline mode. But now every service can be applied and obtained only through Online mode and this very service has been stalled by the government in Punjab state :(
I am not aware of the present situation regarding this service in other states but, here, it's been more than six months that the service has not been initiated 'live' to the individuals :(
Just like me , there are other citizens also who had enough resources and high chances of getting an AIV license but were helplessly waiting for the guts of the government which, seems negligible as for now.
If anyone has other view or a solution for this , kindly do contribute here.
Thanks a lot :)

One more thing , that Is it possible that I may apply for through this website of Home Department - https://ndal-alis.gov.in/armslicence/
irrespect of the fact that Punjab state has not started it?
And ,if yes, then what may be the possible procedure? Thanks Again .

Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:05 pm

Reddick wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:45 pm
Hello All ,

I have an Arms license valid for Punjab state and ,for upgrading it to All India Validity, when I contact the Suwidha Kendra employee at Arms Division, he told me that the Online process for this purpose has not been initiated by the government yet.
Earlier , any arms licensee in the state can apply for it even through Offline mode. But now every service can be applied and obtained only through Online mode and this very service has been stalled by the government in Punjab state :(
I am not aware of the present situation regarding this service in other states but, here, it's been more than six months that the service has not been initiated 'live' to the individuals :(
Just like me , there are other citizens also who had enough resources and high chances of getting an AIV license but were helplessly waiting for the guts of the government which, seems negligible as for now.
If anyone has other view or a solution for this , kindly do contribute here.
Thanks a lot :)

One more thing , that Is it possible that I may apply for through this website of Home Department - https://ndal-alis.gov.in/armslicence/
irrespect of the fact that Punjab state has not started it?
And ,if yes, then what may be the possible procedure? Thanks Again .
It is not true that All India endorsement service is not initiated in Punjab. One of my friend got All India validity last week.

Online process starts once your file is approved by home department. Before that, whole process is completed in form of file.
Vineet Armoury

Reddick
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Reddick » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:24 am

Okay , Thanks for the information but here , in Nawanshahr District , I met with some people who had the same problem.

I will ,now, apply online from the above stated "Union Ministry of Home Affairs , Internal Security Division I (Arms)" website and I'l see what happens next :roll:

Reddick
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Reddick » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:47 pm

Oh My God :-o

I cannot believe this before that it's been a year that I had posted here about All India Endorsement and I would be the same next one to post the running reply here :P It may be a coincident :?

Okay , no more time pass , I would like to share the exciting news with my forum friends that four days ago I had succeeded in acquiring an All India Arms License :twisted:

Well , it was not an easy task but as it had been repeatedly posted here that any Arms License procedure in our country requires Determination, consistency and patience , plus other charges and fees etc. even though you were eligible for the privilege or not :roll:

Anyways , I would like to Thank the forum members for helping and supporting me :)

Thanks a lot :P

Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:27 pm

Congrats for getting All India validity.
Vineet Armoury

Reddick
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Reddick » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:41 am

Dhanwad Vineet ji 😍

Please tell me ,anybody, that what is the necessary information or prevailing laws , rules which were needed to comply with while carrying my arms at any part of the country?
Likewise , some say that a nearest police station shall be informed about your AIV license if you were staying there for a night or two or like some other formalities 🤔
So , please share your valuable suggestions and information here 🙂
Thanks a lot 😇