Diana 350 magnum scope

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
Harry 350 magnum
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Diana 350 magnum scope

Post by Harry 350 magnum » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:28 pm

Hello friends,
My name is Harpartap from Nanital - Uttarakhand.
I am buying Diana 350 magnum.177 air rifle . Hope that’s a good decision . Please suggest
Also please help to suggest a good scope for it which can hold its recoil force .

Thanks
Harpartap

For Advertising mail webmaster
Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Diana 350 magnum scope

Post by Basu » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:48 pm

I can only share my experience with Diana 350 mag.
Cocking is real hard so one may need to use both hands.
It has sharp recoil.Much sharper than other Indian guns.
A .177 delivered 13.5 fpe out of the box.
I am told that with time power increases up to 17 fpe.
I can advise you to do for Diana 34 Classic instead.
I have no experience for scopes which can withstand recoil of 350 mag.

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............

Harry 350 magnum
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Harry 350 magnum » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:15 pm

Basu wrote:I can only share my experience with Diana 350 mag.
Cocking is real hard so one may need to use both hands.
It has sharp recoil.Much sharper than other Indian guns.
A .177 delivered 13.5 fpe out of the box.
I am told that with time power increases up to 17 fpe.
I can advise you to do for Diana 34 Classic instead.
I have no experience for scopes which can withstand recoil of 350 mag.

Basu
Thanks Basu ! do you know any one who has good knowledge of scope

narach93
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by narach93 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:22 am

Dear Harry. I have a .177 diana 350 panther. It is a rifle which produce exactly 20 joule ( velocity regulated) with H&N Baracuda 10.65 grain. It is very accurate and needs slightly more power to cock in comparision to precihole NX.177. No need to use both hand, as the velocity regulated version of this rifle has a weak spring. But it is a big rifle with a length of 48 inch and heavy. It has TO 6 trigger which is very smooth to operate. But one thing stands before everything is that there is a chance that the rifle may be afflicted with drooping. That means the rifle will shot below the target. I have overcame with this issue by placing a 4mm washer below the rear sight to get the elevation. With this arrangement my rifle is an instrument of precision. So my advice would be to test fire the rifle at the kiehberg facility before choosing between Diana 350 or Diana 34. Yes, telescope is not legal to import. You can use the precihole peepsight instead. Good luck.
Regards

Harry 350 magnum
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Harry 350 magnum » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:24 pm

Thanks narach ! Do any of your friend have good knowledge of scope

snIPer
Veteran
Veteran

Post by snIPer » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:29 am

If possible try to get a UTG scope from USA, it takes a good beating and is airgun rated. It is also advisible to mount a scope only after 500 or so shots.
/S
On my Epitaph - Off to Happy Hunting Grounds.

mattammal
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by mattammal » Fri May 15, 2020 3:32 pm

narach93 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:22 am
Dear Harry. I have a .177 diana 350 panther. It is a rifle which produce exactly 20 joule ( velocity regulated) with H&N Baracuda 10.65 grain. It is very accurate and needs slightly more power to cock in comparision to precihole NX.177. No need to use both hand, as the velocity regulated version of this rifle has a weak spring. But it is a big rifle with a length of 48 inch and heavy. It has TO 6 trigger which is very smooth to operate. But one thing stands before everything is that there is a chance that the rifle may be afflicted with drooping. That means the rifle will shot below the target. I have overcame with this issue by placing a 4mm washer below the rear sight to get the elevation. With this arrangement my rifle is an instrument of precision. So my advice would be to test fire the rifle at the kiehberg facility before choosing between Diana 350 or Diana 34. Yes, telescope is not legal to import. You can use the precihole peepsight instead. Good luck.
Regards
Dear narach93, I am owning Diana 350 panther .177. Can you please advise me on which is the best pellet that gives greater accuracy in this rifle? Someone suggested me to use heavier pellet. So now I am using JSB monster 13.4 grains pellet right now. But still it is not consistent in terms of accuracy though it is better than lighter pellet. Please suggest me which pellet I should use in my AR.
Regards
Sherin