Re: NRAI Membership

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
sfcabhishek
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by sfcabhishek » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:23 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am Abhishek.
I am interested in target shooting practice and fascinated by this sport. In pursuance of same, i would like to acquire membership of NRAI.
However, two proposers are needed and i cannot secure them through any other channels i.e. have no links as such. I would request any gentlemen or lady to help me in this regard.
I will share my credentials such as Identification and Address proof, also, i will get the form endorsed by a Gazetted officer first to give further weight to my bona fide nature.

Thank you

Best,
Abhishek

For Advertising mail webmaster
sumbriavikramaditya
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Re: NRAI Membership

Post by sumbriavikramaditya » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:47 pm

Good Luck.

sfcabhishek
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by sfcabhishek » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:52 pm

sumbriavikramaditya wrote:Good Luck.
Thank You

sfcabhishek
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by sfcabhishek » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:32 pm

sfcabhishek wrote:Hello Everyone,

I am Abhishek.
I am interested in target shooting practice and fascinated by this sport. In pursuance of same, i would like to acquire membership of NRAI.
However, two proposers are needed and i cannot secure them through any other channels i.e. have no links as such. I would request any gentlemen or lady to help me in this regard.
I will share my credentials such as Identification and Address proof, also, i will get the form endorsed by a Gazetted officer first to give further weight to my bona fide nature.

Thank you

Best,
Abhishek
Anyone ? Please.
Don't make me beg ROTFL

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:01 am

Several IFG members have been helped by others in applying for NRAI membership. As you would understand, endorsing a complete stranger cannot be a rushed affair. If you contribute to the forum , earn some goodwill and demonstrate that your are a supporter of shooting sports and RKBA , I am positive you will get the help you are asking.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Kittu
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Kittu » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:58 am

Why you need NRAI membership.If you are interested in shooting sport then participate in your home state matches.aquire state mqs and apply for shooter id or even get distt mqs and you can apply for shooter id.Even you get nrai membership then also you have to participate trough your home state in shooting matches.you can participate as nrai member in shooting matches but association forwarding you ut your entry will charge rs 5000 just to forward a entry(new rules i think tou haven't heard).nowdays shooter id is issued online you just needs state level mqs for that.+1 to Vikram post senior members are very helpful here and you will get your recommendation sooner or later.I also wanted to become nrai member and i asked one of my friend on forum he said no problem but what you will do with nrai membership it will cost you around 30k for life member and what will you gain.so i dropped the idea.if you need pellets you can buy from your home state rifle association.i used to buy rws r10 for my daughter from HRA for 595rs per tin now they are charging 650 per tin.for 50 meters you can get eley sports on your competitor card for rs 15 a pop no license required you have to submit empties back(during competition only)and you have to arrange rifle yourself.my daughter is renowend shot in both 10 meters and 50 meters 3p and she have qualified for selection trials yet i have not felt need for nrai membership.If still you feel you want membership let me know i will ask my friend
Regards

sfcabhishek
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by sfcabhishek » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:10 pm

ashokgodara wrote:Why you need NRAI membership.If you are interested in shooting sport then participate in your home state matches.aquire state mqs and apply for shooter id or even get distt mqs and you can apply for shooter id.Even you get nrai membership then also you have to participate trough your home state in shooting matches.you can participate as nrai member in shooting matches but association forwarding you ut your entry will charge rs 5000 just to forward a entry(new rules i think tou haven't heard).nowdays shooter id is issued online you just needs state level mqs for that.+1 to Vikram post senior members are very helpful here and you will get your recommendation sooner or later.I also wanted to become nrai member and i asked one of my friend on forum he said no problem but what you will do with nrai membership it will cost you around 30k for life member and what will you gain.so i dropped the idea.if you need pellets you can buy from your home state rifle association.i used to buy rws r10 for my daughter from HRA for 595rs per tin now they are charging 650 per tin.for 50 meters you can get eley sports on your competitor card for rs 15 a pop no license required you have to submit empties back(during competition only)and you have to arrange rifle yourself.my daughter is renowend shot in both 10 meters and 50 meters 3p and she have qualified for selection trials yet i have not felt need for nrai membership.If still you feel you want membership let me know i will ask my friend
Regards
Thank you ashokgodara for your kind advise and helpful gesture.
My private messaging feature is not open, request you to send me a message.

Thank You

Best,
Abhishek

sfcabhishek
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by sfcabhishek » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:12 pm

Vikram wrote:Several IFG members have been helped by others in applying for NRAI membership. As you would understand, endorsing a complete stranger cannot be a rushed affair. If you contribute to the forum , earn some goodwill and demonstrate that your are a supporter of shooting sports and RKBA , I am positive you will get the help you are asking.
I do understand.
Will do.
Thank you for the kind advise.

Best,
Abhishek

AgentDoubleS
Poster of the month - Apr 2015

Post by AgentDoubleS » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:25 pm

ashokgodara wrote:my daughter is renowend shot in both 10 meters and 50 meters 3p and she have qualified for selection trials yet i have not felt need for nrai membership.If still you feel you want membership let me know i will ask my friend
Regards
Congratulations Ashok - that is quite a feat. I am sure you must be a proud father - well done to her!

+1 to what everyone said. I am a lifetime NRAI member but I took it because i bought my IOF 30.06 from them and the discounted price pretty much paid for the membership. Most associations have now become extremely sensitive about giving out any membership that has voting rights associated with it so you might be better served with a state membership unless I am missing something altogether.

Regards,
ADS.

sfcabhishek
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by sfcabhishek » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:42 pm

AgentDoubleS wrote:
+1 to what everyone said. I am a lifetime NRAI member but I took it because i bought my IOF 30.06 from them and the discounted price pretty much paid for the membership. Most associations have now become extremely sensitive about giving out any membership that has voting rights associated with it so you might be better served with a state membership unless I am missing something altogether.

Regards,
ADS.
Hello, AgentDoubleS.
I also need the membership for a similar cause.
Ashok Sir has helped me get a proposer if it's not too much trouble can you second it? I will share my credentials and ID's.
I would be grateful.

Thanks

Best,
Abhishek

Kittu
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Kittu » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:37 am

Thanks bhai
It became possible because i got lots of help from senior members of IFG.A friend helped me buy match grade rifle at very good price.I am really great full to our own Tenex(Anand ji) who gave her coaching on shooting and worked very hard.During mavlanker my daughter was facing problems in kneeling position Anand ji specially flew from Bangalore to chennai to correct her errors.I must say i am very lucky to have friends like you and Anand and many more on IFG who are always ready to help.
Regards

AgentDoubleS

Post by AgentDoubleS » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:13 pm

Great to hear Ashok - undoubtedly, this is a fantastic community to be part of and the support we get from each other keeps us going. Congratulate her and tell IFG is proud of her achievements!

Abhishek - I am not in Delhi/India so it will logistically not be possible for me to propose/sign your application. I have signed this for quite a few members, hopefully one of them will read this post and reach out to help!

Cheers,
SS

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:01 am

Send it across to me, will be happy to do the needful.

The usual condition applies, whenever someone posts here next, asking for the same favour, I would expect you to "pay it forward" by proposing/ seconding that person's application. :)

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

sfcabhishek
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by sfcabhishek » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:49 am

Thank you Abhijeet Sir.
Surely, I will.

Request you to please send me a PM and share the details. PM facility is not available to me yet.

Best,
Abhishek

Kittu
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Kittu » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:59 am

Nrai have increased it's membership fee in 2018.kindly see attached pdf file for details
Revised nrai membership fee 2018.pdf
Regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.