Training certificate under rule 10 Arms Act n Rajasthan

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
newIndiaCitizen
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by newIndiaCitizen » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:09 pm

Dear All,

I am in the process to apply for Arm's License ( Semi Automatic Pistol ) in Rajasthan. I am having hard time in finding authorized training center who can issue me training certificate which is valid under rule 10 Arms Act.

I tried to contact BSF and Police but they said they need some government circular to impart such training. I know they are authorized but I cannot convince them to give this training to me as I do not have any govt. circular which directs them to impart training and issue certificate if approached by an citizen.

Please try to shed lights on what are my possible options to get this training certificate in Rajasthan ? Is there any private agency which is authorized to issue training certificate.

Thanks guys for your help.

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Training certificate under rule 10 Arms Act n Rajasthan

Post by mundaire » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:04 am

I believe the Rajasthan Rifle Association conducts trainings sometimes at the Jaipur range (Jagatpura), you can try contacting them.
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

newIndiaCitizen
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Training certificate under rule 10 Arms Act n Rajasthan

Post by newIndiaCitizen » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:57 pm

Thanks for your reply. Do you have any contact information or know website for Rajasthan Rifle Association?

sidjaipur
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by sidjaipur » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:00 pm

Hello..! I hope you have managed to get your license by now.
Well i am from jaipur and got my license last year.Write to me on sid_jaipur [at] hotmail [dot] com for any quaries regarding the process(i can explain)if still there are some issues.
Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk