Licensed Guns & Dealers in India

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:46 pm

penpusher";p="3747 wrote:You are more than welcome.Want a keg :lol:
Spoken like a true Jut from Patiala!! :lol:

Am afraid I'll have to leave the keg to "Big John"... a pint or two is closer to my limit... :)

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

For Advertising mail webmaster
eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:23 pm

Now you know why I'm still shocked at the Jut from Patiala hospitality Abhijeet?
No half measures for these folks-they go the whole barrel.Oh my gastritis...
penpusher, last meet, i was telling Abhijeet and kanwar about my experiences in a rural punjab household when it came to dinner-it seemed to be never ending as far as food and libations went-took me a week to recover-and I considered myself a fair trencherman till then!
Best
Axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

pandian1948
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Licensed Guns & Dealers in India

Post by pandian1948 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:28 pm

Dear Friends.

Singh Arms Corporation, Church Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi., publishes Directory of Gun Manufacturers and Dealers in India. Please write to them and get a copy for a price.

But list of gun owners is not available. Because every District Magistrate of every District in India only has got this list.
Find out the total number of Districts in India. Write to them. You will end nowhere.

Pandian, Pandian Armoury, Chennai. ********EDITED*********