A Pakistani company selling gun stock blanks

Discussions related to firearms that do not fit in anywhere else.
penpusher

A Pakistani company selling gun stock blanks

Post by penpusher » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:08 pm

http://www.msblanks.com/index.htm

In India you can't take raw walnut wood out of J&K/HP.You will be prosecuted if you are found with walnut lumber.

penpusher
Last edited by penpusher on Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
cottage cheese
Veteran
Veteran

Re: A Pakistani company selling gun stcok blanks

Post by cottage cheese » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:41 pm

I've had it.... no point spewing anymore fire and brimstone on the system.

:roll:

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:27 am

Our Pakistani neighbours have done several smart things - they have taken the WWF's advice and brought in a superb sheep hunting programme which brings them $ 50,000 a hunter (in hunt fees alone, leave other expenses aside) and they have also tied up with a RUssian company to bring EUropean hunters in to shoot boar around Islamabad. They have a very pro-active arms industry and recently Century Arms who are a leading US importer became the importers for the Daudsons Shotguns that I posted about earlier. Eley have a shotshell and rimfire ammunition plant in Pakistan and they are set to make Pakistan a hub for exports within the Asian region.

In contrast, India continues to treat law abiding gun owners and gunmakers as criminals and forces them to cringe, starves them and runs a miserable wildlife and conservation policy that has been seen to fail continuously at least since the 1970s.

It is a shame and a disgrace. And these words are too mild in describing the state of affairs in India.

yash3_great

Post by yash3_great » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:36 am

I think we can let the Pakistanis make gun stocks etc. while we can do more intellectual stuff like I.T. in India ;-)

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:35 pm

yash3_great";p="21179 wrote:I think we can let the Pakistanis make gun stocks etc. while we can do more intellectual stuff like I.T. in India ;-)
And bu99er up our cities in the process...Bangalore, for example.

Mack The Knife

yash3_great

Post by yash3_great » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:42 pm

Would still be better than any Pakistani city. won't it?

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:33 pm

yash3_great";p="21181 wrote: Would still be better than any Pakistani city. won't it?
And how would you know???Have you seen any Pakistani city.
yash3_great";p="21179 wrote: I think we can let the Pakistanis make gun stocks etc. while we can do more intellectual stuff like I.T. in India ;-)
Probably the same thinking that makes our jawans face the enemy with sub-standard guns.

penpusher

yash3_great

Post by yash3_great » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:53 pm

penpusher, have you seen the Dinos?

BTW, I don't think you mean to say that the butts made by that Pakistan company are the best and world standard. :) And having a good stock/butt doesn't make a good gun.

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:59 pm

yash3_great";p="21181 wrote:Would still be better than any Pakistani city. won't it?
Even if that were so, does it make Bangalore a better place to live in?
And having a good stock/butt doesn't make a good gun.
Really? Don't forget that the stock is the handle that is used to aim or point the gun. If you think any old stock will do, you have some learning to do.

Mack The Knife

yash3_great

Post by yash3_great » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:07 pm

Mack The Knife-

What I mean is that just having a good stock doesn't make a good gun.

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:20 pm

yash3_great";p="21192 wrote:Mack The Knife-

Thanks for clarifying but the fact remains, patriotic jingoism aside - not that I am accusing you of the same, that they probably make better guns (stocks and actions) than us.

As a matter of fact India has a superior industrial base compared to Pakistan, so isn't it a crying shame that we cannot make a relatively simple machine such as a gun better than them? Frankly, I do not see any reason why India cannot make some of the best guns in the world.

Mack The Knife

yash3_great

Post by yash3_great » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:24 pm

I have a little idea of what guns are being made in India; INSAS etc. But forgive my ignorance and tell me the various type of guns being made by Pakistan and in what terms they are superior to guns like the INSAS rifle.

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:43 pm

Prem ke pujari hum hai...prem ke pujari...just wait till you park your car in my parking spot ;-). We can always throw the maruti 800 at the pakis...
Dev
Mack The Knife Bana";p="21196 wrote:
yash3_great";p="21192 wrote:Mack The Knife-

Thanks for clarifying but the fact remains, patriotic jingoism aside - not that I am accusing you of the same, that they probably make better guns (stocks and actions) than us.

As a matter of fact India has a superior industrial base compared to Pakistan, so isn't it a crying shame that we cannot make a relatively simple machine such as a gun better than them? Frankly, I do not see any reason why India cannot make some of the best guns in the world.

Mack The Knife
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:45 pm

do a google search for a place called 'dara', does not represent what they make but does show what they are capable of.

dev
yash3_great";p="21197 wrote: I have a little idea of what guns are being made in India; INSAS etc. But forgive my ignorance and tell me the various type of guns being made by Pakistan and in what terms they are superior to guns like the INSAS rifle.
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

yash3_great

Post by yash3_great » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:07 pm

I am well aware of the village of Dara. But, what they produce is just a sub-standard replica of all possible types of pistols, rifles etc. like AKs etc. They are by no means superior to an INSAS rifle. :P