Extending territorial area of arl lisence

Discussions related to firearms that do not fit in anywhere else.
advocate Sumit nain
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Extending territorial area of arl lisence

Post by advocate Sumit nain » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

Sir,
i m planing to apply for territory extention of my arm lisence. Its valid area is punjab. M working as an advocate in punjab, chandigarh and delhi. And m having property at punjab and rajasthan. Can anyone guide about it..

For Advertising mail webmaster
aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Extending territorial area of arl lisence

Post by aadhaulya » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:14 am

advocate Sumit nain wrote:Sir,
i m planing to apply for territory extention of my arm lisence. Its valid area is punjab. M working as an advocate in punjab, chandigarh and delhi. And m having property at punjab and rajasthan. Can anyone guide about it..
The following is as per my understanding and a little bit of experience (I am not a legal expert)
To get an area extension (3 adjoining states), you will have to give proof of going there often you can submit your property papers of Rasasthan. But you want to visit Chandigarh, Haryana, Delhi and Rajasthan that is 4 additional states (area validity extension is for 3 adjoining states only). Also since you are working in the three states do you have proof of working like Bank account and Service tax registration in these states.
If not you will not get an area extension but will have to apply for AIV and that is very difficult to get. Your application will go to MHA Delhi for approval and then unless you are very lucky, be prepared to go to court.

Atul

advocate Sumit nain
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by advocate Sumit nain » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:29 pm

Sir,
I m residing in punjab and have farm in rajasthan which are in my mothers name. i m a praticing lawyer in punjab and delhi distt court and have filed cases there in my name and appered in court and have joined supreme court for few months and have a letter of internship given by a supreme court senior AOR advocate. Vill this all help in extending area of arm licence. M planing to apply for extension for rajasthan, haryana, delhi, chandigarh and himachal pradesh.
Does any of my fellow member guide me about the procedure and what to do and how to get my application moved...
thanks

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:52 am

It may make sense for you to wait for the new Arms Rules 2015 to be notified. As per the draft put up on the MHA website, the power to issue ALL INDIA is going back to the state government.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Chandan22
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Chandan22 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:39 pm

Hello,

As per the arms licence department of Delhi Police, and a notification posted there, the validity extension to All India for certain categories is through the assent of the Principal Secretary or Home Secretary of GNCTD, for arms licence holders in Delhi.

For others its the Union Home Ministry.

As for the Arms Rules 2015, does anyone know whats happening on that front? Any modifications? Any betterment?

~C

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:36 am

As of now I feel we just need to wait for the new Arms Rules to be introduced to see how it moves..

Atul

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:41 pm

Chandan22 wrote:As for the Arms Rules 2015, does anyone know whats happening on that front? Any modifications? Any betterment?

~C
Does not appear it has anything better from angle of RKBA. Only better concealment of the real game and motives. May read the following post for the link on MHA website for second its draft https://www.indiansforguns.com/viewtopi ... 45#p233326
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992