Buying advice final.

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
GABAR
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Buying advice final.

Post by GABAR » Thu May 25, 2017 5:58 am

Vedula1995 please test the velocity of vx100 , I want 2 know the velocity ,

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

For Advertising mail webmaster
nitroex700
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by nitroex700 » Thu May 25, 2017 7:00 am

Big Daddy wrote: You are absolutely right. The point i made is, even the best blueing will rust if not maintained. I have helped a friend blue a Marauder and very recently a RWS 34 which was much much younger than my 34. My 34 looks like it came out of the factory yesterday in spite of it being 5 years old and several 1000 shots, rain drenched etc. The Marauder and the RWS have far superior blueing than the PH or SDB, yet lack of maintenance scard them. Another point in case, my Cannon 65 (Kolkata made) has better blueing than my 350 magnum because the 350 was not shown enough love.

BD
That's the reason why I picked Hurricane - so far it has proved indestructible! :D

Blueing is an old technology that evolved for use with sporting weapons IMO. However a good hot blue can last a long time if maintained well and looks beautiful too.. Cerakoting has its camo application and sturdiness advantages.

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Thu May 25, 2017 3:02 pm

VX-100 is also the only Indian gun with 2-stage trigger! :)
How on earth a trigger exactly same as that of NX & SX sans the spring plunger and being made of three narrow strips of metal instead of a solid single piece suddenly become 2-stage?? And if VX is the only gun with a 2 stage trigger, why is PH still selling the NX100 guns with the spring plunger?Why aren't they simply unscrewing the plunger and making all their gun with a 2 stage trigger? :roll: :roll:
If creep is taken as a distinct stage of trigger pull, then every Indian springer has a 2 stage trigger.
"Aim small, miss small."

nitroex700
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by nitroex700 » Thu May 25, 2017 7:09 pm

sam 47 wrote: How on earth a trigger exactly same as that of NX & SX sans the spring plunger and being made of three narrow strips of metal instead of a solid single piece suddenly become 2-stage?? And if VX is the only gun with a 2 stage trigger, why is PH still selling the NX100 guns with the spring plunger?Why aren't they simply unscrewing the plunger and making all their gun with a 2 stage trigger? :roll: :roll:
If creep is taken as a distinct stage of trigger pull, then every Indian springer has a 2 stage trigger.
Please google and see the design of a Jewell BR vs HVR trigger.. You 'might' understand how a thin metal strip loaded with a spring can do wonders to the trigger design.. Beyond this, there is nothing more I wish to add.

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Thu May 25, 2017 7:27 pm

nitroex700 wrote: Please google and see the design of a Jewell BR vs HVR trigger.. You 'might' understand how a thin metal strip loaded with a spring can do wonders to the trigger design.. Beyond this, there is nothing more I wish to add.
I am sure the most respected airgun designer and critic who gives us the most unquestionable verdict on every springer produced in the country, explain us how removing a spring makes a single stage trigger into a two stage trigger. At this rate we are sure to have springers with 3-stage triggers in a short time.
"Aim small, miss small."

nitroex700
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by nitroex700 » Thu May 25, 2017 8:06 pm

sam 47 wrote: I am sure the most respected airgun designer and critic who gives us the most unquestionable verdict on every springer produced in the country, explain us how removing a spring makes a single stage trigger into a two stage trigger. At this rate we are sure to have springers with 3-stage triggers in a short time.
I had given you a very apt example of how tiny modifications in trigger design can yield dramatically different behaviour. However if you still choose to talk nonsense despite that, I suppose that reflects upon your upbringing bachcha.

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Thu May 25, 2017 8:30 pm

nitroex700 wrote:[
I had given you a very apt example of how tiny modifications in trigger design can yield dramatically different behaviour. However if you still choose to talk nonsense despite that, I suppose that reflects upon your upbringing bachcha.
How about you cut the crap about jewel and hvr and all sorts of other jargon and focus your replies only on the triggers of PH rifles which we are currently discussing?
On second thoughts..never mind, on seeing such a blatantly false statement as made by you I had forgotten one of the greatest lessons I had learnt on this foum "Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their own level and beat you with experience." And had also forgotten that you had the habit of posting such stupid baseless things.
Yell all you like in reply, I would make better use of my time than speaking to you.
"Aim small, miss small."

nitroex700
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by nitroex700 » Thu May 25, 2017 8:51 pm

I believe the 'unofficial' bandook sellers of a particular Calcutta brand are cheap as the airguns they're here to market on this forum. Its normal for bandook dealers who have never heard of the most famous rifle trigger to abuse others when caught with pants down.

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Thu May 25, 2017 9:24 pm

As is also not uncommon for the unofficial sales representative of an break barrel air assault rifle, which proves it mettle through all field torture tests and has better accuracy even at distances at which most rimfires also falter. And guess what they are also the cheapest bbl air riflles in country and is also maintenance free. In every thread, whether related, unrelated ,asked for ,not asked for , the advertisement of the rifle never ends.
So engrossed is the person in advertising a product that he can't answer a simple question asked about another rifle, of which he has some pre-formed baseless and obstinate opinion.
When asked a simple and direct question first the answer diverts out of the air rifles and to completely unrelated trivia, and then it goes on to baseless allegations which is the surest means to cover their ignorance and hidden commercial interests for which they provide false and crappy information to all new comers.
"Aim small, miss small."

nitroex700
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by nitroex700 » Thu May 25, 2017 9:33 pm

Sent you my phone number kid. Call and tell me this stuff of yours over phone once..

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Thu May 25, 2017 9:42 pm

nitroex700 wrote:Sent you my phone number kid. Call and tell me this stuff of yours over phone once..
Same old ..
"Aim small, miss small."

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Fri May 26, 2017 12:49 am

nitroex700 wrote:Sent you my phone number kid. Call and tell me this stuff of yours over phone once..
This got back some rather forgettable memories :lol: I had a word with this Sam47 joker too. Not worth your time or effort. He is basically a toad who thinks the well is the world.

Ps. I know he will try take a dig at me for saying this and will make much noise like a pompous idiot. Will read it, have a laugh and move on.

Cheers.
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Fri May 26, 2017 10:11 am

kshitij wrote: This got back some rather forgettable memories :lol: I had a word with this Sam47 joker too. Not worth your time or effort. He is basically a toad who thinks the well is the world.

Ps. I know he will try take a dig at me for saying this and will make much noise like a pompous idiot. Will read it, have a laugh and move on.

Cheers.
Its good to see you back too. :)
"Aim small, miss small."

nitroex700
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by nitroex700 » Fri May 26, 2017 10:51 am

kshitij wrote: This got back some rather forgettable memories :lol: I had a word with this Sam47 joker too. Not worth your time or effort. He is basically a toad who thinks the well is the world.

Cheers.
Kshitij at my age one would rather sue somebody than get into a slanging-match with an abusive teenager. I'm concerned that Sam Senior and a certain unscrupulous Calcutta bandook maker might be left to pick the wrong tabs one of these days. I tried to reason with junior about his ways but he didn't understand. However it seems that a certain PWD X.En. in WB is who one might need to talk to eventually - there are only a few dozen of them AFAIK... :)

**A small edit was in order lest it might be misinterpreted! :D

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Fri May 26, 2017 11:10 am

nitroex700 wrote: Kshitij at my age one would rather shoot somebody than get into a slanging-match with an abusive teenager. I'm concerned that Sam Senior and a certain unscrupulous Calcutta bandook maker might be left to pick the wrong tabs one of these days. I tried to reason with junior about his ways but he didn't understand. However it seems that a certain PWD X.En. in WB is who one might need to talk to eventually - there are only a few dozen of them AFAIK... :)
So now you are dragging in my father as well and saying that he has ties with a gun maker?? What a man you are!! And you try to advice others about their manners??
I see that it has become a custom nowadays in the forum that people when proved wrong try to brush aside everything by saying that a kid can't possibly be right. Whatever I say is right because I am older in age.
"Aim small, miss small."