Airsoft Thread

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
Kuklinski
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Airsoft Thread

Post by Kuklinski » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:49 pm

Hi Nirgadhavi, I recieved your pm, but i am not allowed to use pm yet. I got spring m4A1. You can message me your number if u'ed like.

For Advertising mail webmaster
nirgadhavi
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by nirgadhavi » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:04 pm

is this one ? looking good, how much price and where you get. local market or import it ?

Kuklinski
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Kuklinski » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:16 pm

nirgadhavi wrote:is this one ? looking good, how much price and where you get. local market or import it ?

[ Image ]
I wouldn't know know if u can get these anywhere in India, except form airsoftgunsindia.com, which is highly overpriced.

estousandy
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by estousandy » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:29 pm

^ It's better not to go for any of these plastic guns. They are nothing more than cheap BB guns covered in big boy overalls.

A full metal M1911 springer is available on quikr. Hope it's okay to add the link here.
http://saharanpur.quikr.com/Airsoft-M19 ... Z178816154

The owner says it's new(1 week old), & a KJ Works but not sure about that second part since there's no box.
with guns we are citizens, without we are subjects

ashishkumar
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ashishkumar » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:33 pm

estousandy wrote:^ It's better not to go for any of these plastic guns. They are nothing more than cheap BB guns covered in big boy overalls.

A full metal M1911 springer is available on quikr. Hope it's okay to add the link here.
http://saharanpur.quikr.com/Airsoft-M19 ... Z178816154

The owner says it's new(1 week old), & a KJ Works but not sure about that second part since there's no box.
Hi Sandy,

Brother thanks for sharing the link here. I never said I don't have box. I said I won't be able to pack the gun in it for shipping, since its destroyed by Bhartiya Daak Seva.

Also brother you're right you must doubt on seller. I am sure its KJ works as I was assured by online sellers emails. He clearly mentioned KJ works barrel fit. It non-marked version, so I have to take the sellers mail as final true commitment.

The gun is beautiful, heavy and perfectly working. Thats my commitment.

Regards.

estousandy
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by estousandy » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:36 am

Ashish, that was a neutral 3rd party description. But the thing is that i couldn't find a KJW springer anywhere online, as all that kept popping up were the GBBs.

That would be a sweet surprise if it indeed comes out as a KJW. All the best with the sale man.

hrman
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by hrman » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:13 am

So, I was successful in importing a disassembled KJW M9 Vertec Full Metal GBB from airsoftriger111hk.com. :cheers:

http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p18329/KJ ... _info.html. It cost me approx 9.2k INR.
Breakup is as below:
Cost of pistol: 89$
Postage: Approx 34$
Dissassembly charges:26$

Approx 150$.

I ordered a BB speed loader, two packets of BBs and green gas as well. I am happy with their service.
They sent it in dissassembled condition in two parcels. Each parcel took approx 8-9 days to reach me from their dispatch date through Standard International shipping.1st contained the metal slide, magazine, allenkey, one packet of BBs and speed loader which I was able to track through HK Post website all through to delivery. The second parcel contained the lower frame of the pistol and the second packet of BBs. The second parcel was showing status only up-to the dispatch from Hongkong. Nine days after dispatch, I got a call from my wife that the parcel has reached home.

The best part is, they did not dissassemble it screw by screw. So my job was only to insert the magazine and fit the slider to the lower frame. It looks wonderful and weighs almost 1.1 kgs when loaded. So very realistic. Not been able to use it since I am now waiting for the Green gas to arrive, which they send it only by surface and takes anywhere from 6-8 weeks. :roll:

Thanks to Kiran as well, from whose thread I took inspiration to order jointly a springer, then gathered some more courage to go one step further and order a GBB. I always had the confidence that in case it arrives dissassembled screw by screw, I could always rely on Kiran to help me assemble it. Thanks Bro!! :cheers:
Last edited by hrman on Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

estousandy
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by estousandy » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:36 am

Congrats hrman! Yet another successful import!

This M9 is very good pick. KJW makes some fine guns. Please attach some pics including packing.

Regarding disassembly & shipping,

1> Did you pay the 26$ disassembly charges as part of invoice or a separate payment?
2> Did they send both parcels at the same time, or sent the second one after you received the first? I hope it's the latter from what you mentioned.

Regards

hrman
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by hrman » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:59 am

estousandy wrote:Congrats hrman! Yet another successful import!

This M9 is very good pick. KJW makes some fine guns. Please attach some pics including packing.

Regarding disassembly & shipping,

1> Did you pay the 26$ disassembly charges as part of invoice or a separate payment?
2> Did they send both parcels at the same time, or sent the second one after you received the first? I hope it's the latter from what you mentioned.

Regards
Thanks Sandy. Will attach some pics soon.
I sent the dissassembly charges through a separate payment to their paypal account. Then shared the payment details with them.
They sent it by separate parcels on separate dates. 1st was dispatched on 22nd Aug, reached me on 29th Aug. The second was dispatched on 27th Aug, reached me on 5th Sept.

estousandy
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by estousandy » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:45 pm

Thanks for the clarification bro.

So they are not charging explicitly for the 2nd package shipping, and very reasonable rate too unlike ehobby.

And that's some very fast std International shipping considering the times. Many of my items from HK are still delayed from over a month due to airline shortage.

hrman
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by hrman » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:05 pm

IMG_20140907_113402680.jpg
IMG_20140907_113218249.jpg
IMG_20140907_113208150.jpg
IMG_20140907_113241238.jpg

Snaps of my Metal KJW Vertec M9 GBB. The difference is I think the rails for flashlight/ laser sight.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

estousandy
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by estousandy » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:46 pm

That is a beautiful piece!

"Made in Taiwan" is a refreshing sight compared to you know what. I guess that is a removable sticker.

Yes, vertec & M9A1 got the 20mm rail which can come very handy.

You can also try KJW CO2 mags for more fps. I guess it's a direct fit(?).

kiran2608
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by kiran2608 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:36 pm

@Hrman,

It simply superb. And I am really impressed the way you imported. You are an inspiration to all airsoft lovers.

Also I suggest you to import the gas too by yourself so that you need not pay huge prices in India.

Congratulations once again. And please help others too so that they can follow your path:-)

KD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kiran2608
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by kiran2608 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:44 pm

One more to my collection: Colt python .177 co2 revolver.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

estousandy
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by estousandy » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:45 pm

Congrats Kiran! Looks realistic & well finished too. The grip seems very comfortable.

Technically, this is an airgun, & not an airsoft.

Try get a speedloader too & you can practice on it just like the real steel.

Happy shooting!