Info on Karni Singh Fee Hike

All shooting sports - ISSF/ IPSC/ HFT/ Sporting Clays etc.
Chandan22
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Info on Karni Singh Fee Hike

Post by Chandan22 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:56 pm

Hello,

Anyone have any updated information on the fee hike at Karni Singh?
I'm looking for the official circular/notification about hiking the fees to 3000/- per range. If anyone knows where to find the document, please let me know.
Of if anyone has any update, please post.

On another note, I'm a little surprised that hardly anyone seems concerned about this fee hike. I would assume a large number of members on this board would be using the facilities there, but either people are not impacted by this huge (at least for me) hike or are content to give up shooting !!! Could some one help me figure this out ?

~C

For Advertising mail webmaster
aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Info on Karni Singh Fee Hike

Post by aadhaulya » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:55 am

Chandan,

It has gone much beyond my reach and I am too tired to fight it out. What ever the official document says, the fact remains that it not possible to shoot there anymore. I may start looking towards alternate arrangements to shoot, once I get a new job.

Atul

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:30 pm

I believe they have started per day/ range usage fees of around ₹200/-, this should suit most occasional shooters.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:27 pm

mundaire wrote:I believe they have started per day/ range usage fees of around ₹200/-, this should suit most occasional shooters.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Since there is no roll back of fees expected, I feel this is a perfect solution but being a member last year they had allowed hiring of weapons from the range. Will have to find out about hiring weapons..

Atul

faisal
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by faisal » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:07 am

But shooters can use the range, a maximum of 3 days in a month if they opt for Rs200/- per day usage.

Regards
Faisal

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:49 pm

faisal wrote:But shooters can use the range, a maximum of 3 days in a month if they opt for Rs200/- per day usage.

Regards
Faisal
For some strange reason they keep on changing the rules! :evil: Till October one could just pay ₹200/- and use the range, then last month they forced me to take membership saying that the "per day" range fee facility can be used no more than twice in one calendar month. This month apparently they are allowing it up to 4 times in a month. :roll:

Anyhow, I hear the range is going to be closed for renovation starting next week. Something to do with getting things in shape for the upcoming Asian Olympic quota competition (to be held end Jan-Feb 2016).
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:23 am

mundaire wrote: For some strange reason they keep on changing the rules! :evil: Till October one could just pay ₹200/- and use the range, then last month they forced me to take membership saying that the "per day" range fee facility can be used no more than twice in one calendar month. This month apparently they are allowing it up to 4 times in a month. :roll:
Do they have a system where they can track the number of visits of each individual?? I doubt considering, how disorganised they are..

Atul