Performance at CWG 2018

All shooting sports - ISSF/ IPSC/ HFT/ Sporting Clays etc.
sa_ali
Shooting true
Shooting true

Performance at CWG 2018

Post by sa_ali » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:28 pm

It has been absolute delight to see shooting bringing in rich haul of Medal, besides wrestling, i think this is discipline where we have got maximum medals.

This proves a the point again that it take 10 yrs + to deliver, the cycle which was start with early stalwarts like Samresh Jung, Jaspal Rana, Rathore, Bindra is now starting to deliver the results.

Jr are coming from behind and taking over to deliver at top level, its not 1 individual who is delivering, but we are having consistent performance of overall team, they are finishing in top 5 with good competition.

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Performance at CWG 2018

Post by mundaire » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:14 am

This is the updated tally of shooting results :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:01 am

Proud and happy to see such a haul of medals. Congrats and best wishes to all the winners :)

pistolero
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by pistolero » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:12 am

I think the cycle is even longer, more like 20 years.

But finally we have such an amazing pool of shooters.

These young shooters have made us proud, I was reading what Jaspal mentioned, keep them focused and free from distraction.

Olympics 2020, that is the acid test.

My sincerest best wishes to the shooters. You have what it takes, keep going the journey has just begun

Regards,
-P
"Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame."

sa_ali
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by sa_ali » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:20 am

Definitely 2020 will be the test but, the shear fact that we just didnt win medal, our team dominated the finals and shoot CWG records, that is something which is consistent performance. So all this make is me more hopefull.

But at the same time the current increase in MQS, i not sure it will help in long run or be more detrimental in long run