Gun Cases

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
akayar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Gun Cases

Post by akayar » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:03 am

Dear Sirs

Can some friends tell me where to find dealers for wooden/hard canvas/leather gun and rifle cases similar to those which were available during olden days.

akayar

For Advertising mail webmaster
dr.jayakumar
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Gun Cases

Post by dr.jayakumar » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:09 am

friend,
pm me i'll introduce you to a trustworthy person,who will get you what you want.
regards

Anand
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Anand » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:13 pm

dr.jayakumar,
It would be beneficial if you could share that information with everyone here as I am sure at some point many of us have thought about getting exactly what akayar is asking for.
Regards,
Anand

Risala
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Risala » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:32 pm

akayar wrote:Dear Sirs

Can some friends tell me where to find dealers for wooden/hard canvas/leather gun and rifle cases similar to those which were available during olden days.

akayar

http://www.jandrguram.com/index.php?opt ... &TreeId=13

rajeevbhosale
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by rajeevbhosale » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:43 pm

all trading rules and regulations on this forum stated are intended towards trading of arms and ammunition, nothing is mentioned about the accessories part hence my approach to your quire is a bit reserved hence i have sent a pm to you
maybe the moderators may please clarify
rajeev

pandian1948
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by pandian1948 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Dear Friend.

I can make one for your, if you place your specific requirement: but it will be expensive in leather.

Pandian. ********EDITED - promotion of business/ commercial interests through the forum is not allowed, please familiarise yourself with the rules prior to posting again - Moderator*********

rajeevbhosale
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by rajeevbhosale » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:36 pm

i honestly do not understand why all this editing, i myself and mr pandian have replied to a inquiry raised by a forum member , i understand if it is a direct advt posted with pics and a sale cry on the forum i myself am against this type of setting up a shop on the forum which some people have done previously , it destroys the very noble idea of setting up and running this forum but whats the objection to a query answered, as it is guns in India are a min 26 years old so to get something from abroad or buy on ebay like sites is difficult and too expensive sometimes, the world has moved ahead ,this market is already too small and scattered in India, which makes it difficult for people to get what they want as per their weapon measurement / specification . It is my request to all the moderators to give a consideration to this view, do not allow a direct commercial activity , but whats the harm if a query is answered, otherwise on the lighter side it sounds like the government censorship whip oh come on !!!!!!!!!