DSLRs a dying breed?

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
archer
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

DSLRs a dying breed?

Post by archer » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:23 am

Just read this article.
http://www.stuckincustoms.com/2012/01/0 ... he-future/

What do you guys think?
Parag
Yeh dil maange more.....!!!

For Advertising mail webmaster
nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: DSLRs a dying breed?

Post by nagarifle » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:14 am

some nice pics there,

what i think is that enjoy what you have.
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Re: DSLRs a dying breed?

Post by essdee1972 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:42 am

One person's opinion. One big advantage of the new tech is frames per sec - don't really matter to me / most snappers, I am not shooting Olympic 100 M sprints. For clicking hunting Cheetahs, use a handycam. As I was telling someone the other day, a DLSR compared to P&S is like driving a real car on a real road after driving cars in video games. This new mirrorless stuff is like auto gear car, probably - good for 18 year olds learning to drive, and 70 year olds whose grip on the gear shift isn't what it used to be. Again, this is also one person's opinion (mine) :D. As the esteemed Naga hunter advises, I am happy with my Canon 500D!

Happy Shooting with whatever you have......!!
Cheers!

EssDee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a polity, each citizen is to possess his own arms, which are not supplied or owned by the state.Aristotle

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.Bob Marley