Can we...?

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
tiwariarrun
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Can we...?

Post by tiwariarrun » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm

In context to: http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php ... &start=540

Everyone- please wait till 29h Jan. Why wait? because our boys from Asian shooting championship will be back after 29th. Before the stay order on High Court's judgement, the customs had said that the guns will be confiscated, and will not be allowed to pass when they return.

Now, once the customs let them enter WITH their guns, they WILL HAVE TO release all the guns which are stuck. Right? And after that if you're still not able to get your guns released, please forget them forever- no one's going to get spoon feeded. You will have to fight for your individual rights because no agent or no fedex going to help. Period!

Why don't we all gather all together and do a dharna or something. Teenagers in our country have become to active - for every little thing they do a flash mob.. and its working. Dont you'll realise it?

Am I making sense to anyone? Guys, everyone's frustrated and its hightime, we HAVE TO get our guns cleared. Because customs department won't let them lie there forever- they will get AUCTIONED in open market. And we will not let this happen.

Lets do an IFG Meet Delhi at customs office. We get to meet up, and let those officers know that no one's a fool here to let it go just like that. Agree?

LETS DO IT!

Regards,
Arrun

For Advertising mail webmaster
goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Can we...?

Post by goodboy_mentor » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:39 pm

Why only for "air guns"? Why not do it for the bigger cause i.e. the root cause of the problem? Please read this thread on related topic http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14138
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:54 pm

goodboy_mentor wrote:Why only for "air guns"? Why not do it for the bigger cause i.e. the root cause of the problem? Please read this thread on related topic http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14138
:agree: :agree: :agree:
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

tiwariarrun
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by tiwariarrun » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:35 pm

155 views... 2 replies! Thats what we call stats! :)

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:05 am

When we already have a stay issued by Supreme Court, where is the problem? Why not officially follow up the matters by submitting copy of Supreme Court judgement and chase it by doing an RTI with customs?
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

tiwariarrun
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by tiwariarrun » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:19 am

When one single person does it, its just for himself....when 10 people raise their voices, it helps everyone! Get the drift?

ashishadvocate81
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ashishadvocate81 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:00 am

goodboy_mentor wrote:When we already have a stay issued by Supreme Court, where is the problem? Why not officially follow up the matters by submitting copy of Supreme Court judgement and chase it by doing an RTI with customs?

i have written a application under RTI . i think similar application should be send to CPIO of customs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AbbasRiz
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by AbbasRiz » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:42 am

Well done Ashish sir. We salute you and stand by your side.
regards,
Abbas

ashishadvocate81
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ashishadvocate81 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:23 pm

whose gun had not been released yet should go to supreme court . it is a contempt of court. in 1 or two days the problem will solved

tiwariarrun
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by tiwariarrun » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:48 pm

Everyone should apply under RTI. You get a written reply, and show them the document if they demand for unnecessary documents like police noc and stuff.

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:28 pm

Excellent and to the point RTI application by ashishadvocate81. Instead of running here and there, begging to get NOC and other needless documents demanded by whims and fancies of customs, a simple RTI like this can provide answer to the problem.