NP BORE RIFLES IN INDIA

Posts related to rifles.
chahal
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

NP BORE RIFLES IN INDIA

Post by chahal » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:50 am

I AM GOING TO BUY A RIFLE .423 OR .404 ANYBODY TELL ME HOW MUCH COST OF THESE TYPE RIFLES IN INDIA AND HOW MANY TYPE BORES IN NP BORE RIFLES IN INDIA

For Advertising mail webmaster
dr.jayakumar
Veteran
Veteran

Re: NP BORE RIFLES IN INDIA

Post by dr.jayakumar » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:37 am

friend,
first find out the availability of these catridges and then decide about buying,these calibre.
regards
dr.jk

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:22 pm

Please avoid use of capital letters.

A thumb rule, all bores that are not PB are NPB. Thus no such list exists for NPB. If you have in mind to buy other NPB rifles than those mentioned above, .30-06 can be given a thought.

Yes find out the availability of cartridges of these bores or make your own arrangements for reloading these cartridges.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

Amit357
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Amit357 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:07 pm

dr.jayakumar wrote:friend,
first find out the availability of these catridges and then decide about buying,these calibre.
regards
dr.jk
Doc I am sure he would know about the issue of ammo cause the query is Caliber specific,so let leave it to him, Chahal ,these are pretty rare rifles,ya you could stumble across them with some dealer in U.P,as far as the price,well this is the real problem,cause some one is gonna tell you that the .423 belongs to the Maharaja of SO and So and the 404 belongs to Col.Jim Corbett,there is no fixed price or MRP on imported weapons in India,all the best