Krico .22

Posts related to rifles.
sudhakardm
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Krico .22

Post by sudhakardm » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:24 pm

Hi all

I want some information on performance on Kirco .22 rifles. secondly the price of a good condition gun. Please give some feedback.

Thx
Sudhakar

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:32 pm

If they are "Krico" of Germany, they are known to make some very well designed and built rifles.One in a good condition can be bought with confidence.Any more details you have on what you are trying to know?

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

sudhakardm
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Kirco .22

Post by sudhakardm » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:23 pm

hi

I spoke to one of my friends yesterday, who is a gun dealer. he has a Kirco - Germany. He said, condition is good and price is around 1.5 K.

I am comparing this gun to Brno. I just want to know quality wise is this one is equal to Brno? and Price is ok ?

He says the prices have gone up in India now. So what should be the price if the gun is good. I need some advise.

Thx
sudhakar

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:34 pm

Sudghakar,

One of the things Vikram is trying to tell you is that the name is spelled as Krico.

He has also pointed out that unless you let us know the exact model and condition, we cannot guide you any further.

BTW, have you ever known any dealer to claim that prices have gone DOWN? 1.5 lakhs is the price commanded by a very good condition Brno, CZ or Anschutz. Kricos do not command such prices as most punters have never heard of the company. Even something like single or multi-shot will affect the price drastically.

Mack The Knife

sudhakardm
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Krico .22

Post by sudhakardm » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:54 pm

Hi

sorry for spelling Wrong. b'cas, I am hearing this name for the first time as you said. but i dont have much details about it like model etc. He said, condition is good. I will see if possible i will post a pic.

Thanks for comments

Sudhakar

Pran
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by Pran » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:57 pm

sudhakardm";p="28483 wrote:. b'cas,
Sudhakar
Dd, dnt use sms lingo

Pran
"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it."

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:54 pm

Modern Krikos are good rifles......Brno have gone bust.
Even before going into liquidation Brno - jst like CZ - were considered somewhat `down market` because they were comparitively inexpensive, a result, more than anything else, of the low cost of labour in Eastern Europe - the Czech Republic in their case. Brno DID make good rifles.
The value of that Kriko depends on which model it is - it has to be said that Kriko are not renowned for making exceptional .22 lrs.

cyrixoutside
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by cyrixoutside » Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:35 pm

hi,

i have a krico .22 rifle. these days dealers sell them for about 1 to 1.5

in india brno has very good brand value, so it has better resale value, but for use krico is just as good.

rajat

p.s Mack The Knife i have seen an Anschutz sell for nearly twice these amounts

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:05 am

Rajat,

I can only comment on the prices prevalent in Bangalore and unless prices have been recently revised, the prices you claim would be the exception rather than the norm.

Mack The Knife

cyrixoutside
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by cyrixoutside » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:59 am

hi,

i certainly hope that you are right. price in india are anyway crazy, but the kind of prices i have seen in the past 1 year in rajasthan are simply mind boggling

rajat

basitushaikh
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by basitushaikh » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:30 pm

Even I am looking for a good condition .22 brno or kriko. Can anybody suggest any if they know. I have come accross one krico. How is this gun?

Pritu79
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Pritu79 » Sat May 05, 2012 7:50 pm

Krico rifles are excelent, good accuracy. They have a solid built and last for ever. I liked the stock schnable fore end. I have seen them both in single shot and the magazine version.
good choice...go for it.