Delhi State Rifle Association

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
TEJINDER S WAHI
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

MEMBERSHIP

Post by TEJINDER S WAHI » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:11 pm

sir,
i had requested for the DSRA office bearers names and addresses to whome ,should i contact for membership.
regards.

Tejinder

For Advertising mail webmaster
nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:19 pm

Hi Tejinder
click on fourm tab on the top left hand side, scroll down , go down to clubs, click on clubs. there u should find what u want.

all the best, good hunting

nagarifle

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:24 pm

Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

will_achiever
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by will_achiever » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:36 am

Hello Friends,
I am from South Gujarat, wants to became rifle association member,I found address+Land line phone of Baroda-Surat rifle clubs, but no able to contact by phone .Is there anybody on this forum who can guide me further OR Member of these clubs?
Thanks
Will

browning
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: MEMBERSHIP TO RIFLE CLUB

Post by browning » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:28 pm

sudhanshu";p="23566 wrote:Hi Members,

I would like to enrol as a member to a Rifle Club. As I Stay in Delhi *(GK2), Pls let me know the nearest Club and the procedures of becoming a member. Also i read in some post that you require someone to introduce you to the club.... Than you need to search for a member.. is this correct.

cheers

sudhanshu
You could apply to the National Rifle Association. Their website is www.nrai.in. They have to offices the sales office is in defence colony and the other one i in the jawaharlal nehru stadium complex.

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:52 pm

Got my membership renewed today after about two months of digging around. Finally dug out my air pistol participation cert that verified that I had been kosher till 2006. Col Jaswant helped me out a lot by not only renewing the membership (Rs300 yearly) and then he went out of his way.
He has written a note about my membership being renewed to the Delhi State Rep who comes to Dr. Karni Singh range, asking him to assist me procuring ammo for practice for the coming Delhi State Competition.
So we be ganging up to get our jollies outa .22 Lr tomorrow. I guess Olly would call Colonel Jaswant a dhaling but the old war horse may just send a 5.56 slug heading towards Ollie :lol:
I will keep my gratitude at bay by just bowing to the kindly gent.

Regards,

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

Olly
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Olly » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:37 pm

Guess, I'll take my chances with him.... :D
but I'm so happy that u got thru...

nm
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by nm » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:01 am

mee trying tooo.....

Nishant

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:32 am

dev";p="40388 wrote: Got my membership renewed today after about two months of digging around. Finally dug out my air pistol participation cert that verified that I had been kosher till 2006. Col Jaswant helped me out a lot by not only renewing the membership (Rs300 yearly) and then he went out of his way.
He has written a note about my membership being renewed to the Delhi State Rep who comes to Dr. Karni Singh range, asking him to assist me procuring ammo for practice for the coming Delhi State Competition.
So we be ganging up to get our jollies outa .22 Lr tomorrow. I guess Olly would call Colonel Jaswant a dhaling but the old war horse may just send a 5.56 slug heading towards Ollie :lol:
I will keep my gratitude at bay by just bowing to the kindly gent.

Regards,

Dev
Dev, why don't you just get the life membership and be done with it? Even at INR 7,000/- it's way cheaper than the NRAI one... Or... we could actually form a South Delhi District Rifle Association.... we'd need to get it affiliated with the DSRA and NRAI though, but may be well worth it...

Cheers!
Abhijeet

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:39 pm

Pure kanjoosi old chap. Till I'm sure its worthwhile I'll stick to Rs.300 a year and use the rest fer ammo and airguns. Hee hee you were right a Baikal is on its way :lol:.

Dev

Olly
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Olly » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:49 pm

Me too... i'll start with the 300 bucks a year... Have u got a spare form Dev ?
The iron is hot with Mr. Bedi inviting us...

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:56 pm

No I'm afraid Sanjay just used his up, try calling Colonel Jaswant Singh Ji.

Regards,

Dev

jhahiten
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Delhi State Rifle Association

Post by jhahiten » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:59 pm

Hi

Another Question about DSRA. I am Member of KSRA and may move to Delhi in a month or two. Will existing membership with KSRA help me in getting membership of DSRA?

Regards
Hiten

dodger
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Delhi State Rifle Association

Post by dodger » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:21 pm

with What all bores one can practice there? I mean that do they allow Big Bores ? LIke .315 and all?
Guns are Good ;)

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:10 pm

dodger";p="58341 wrote: with What all bores one can practice there? I mean that do they allow Big Bores ? LIke .315 and all?
DSRA has no facilities of it's own. The only firearms range open for civilians in Delhi is the Karni Singh Range at Tughlaqabad (South Delhi), it's run by the SAI and they require one to become a member before you can use the facilities there (i.e. become a member of the Karni Singh range and not DSRA).

However it's currently closed indefinately for renovations in preparation of the Commonwealth Games 2010 that Delhi will be hosting.

HTH

Cheers!
Abhijeet

www.gunowners.in