Expected code of conduct - MODIFIED

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
Yaj
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Expected code of conduct - MODIFIED

Post by Yaj » Fri May 16, 2008 8:47 pm

cottage cheese";p="43905 wrote: Hell, I'm not going to sit around mutely and watch the market that my passion feeds on go to bollocks. When my children come of age I hope they'll be able to afford something. Certainly I hope many feel the same too...

In a country where one can barely...just about own a gun(For most people) one can do with lesser obstacles.

I think you are clubbing the forum sale section with what is going on in the market. Most of the sale offers here are by members and not really people who are in the" business". I share your views on the market in general.
cottage cheese";p="43905 wrote:The assumption is I am making an ass of myself. No contest there mate. I am one by nature. The Mods are there and free to shut the ignorant ass if they deem fit. I'll carry on being my ass self.
The assumption is all yours, I definitely was not referring to you.
cottage cheese";p="43905 wrote:"Whine & Cheese" go very well with dog meat :twisted:
Oh well maybe I was referring to you. There is no accounting for poor taste. :roll:

cottage cheese";p="43905 wrote:No credit for rapacity.
HUH? :?

cottage cheese";p="43905 wrote:If you deem it your place in life to defend high prices, no probs mate...again thats your right :)
Whatever and whoever I am is all in the open I dont hide behind any net Id.
You are welcome to meet me and find out my place in life.The beverages will be on me.I'll have to take a rain check on the dog meat though :wink:
cottage cheese";p="43905 wrote:Anyway, since we're most unlikely to be agreeing on this issue any time... lets just let it go. It cheapens the site to have regular one-ups.

As long as things don't get out of hand, I continue to think prices should be commented upon.
Abhijeet has already made his stand on the issue known so there is no point debating it any more. I am fine with whatever decision he has made, as i have already stated.
Regards,
Yaj.
The more people I meet,the more i like my dog!

For Advertising mail webmaster
cottage cheese
Veteran
Veteran

Post by cottage cheese » Fri May 16, 2008 9:26 pm

Yaj";p="43928 wrote: I think you are clubbing the forum sale section with what is going on in the market. Most of the sale offers here are by members and not really people who are in the" business". I share your views on the market in general.
It doesn't matter who is offering the stuff.... in the end the market is buggered up.
The assumption is all yours, I definitely was not referring to you.
Well I told you what I am anyway :mrgreen:
Oh well maybe I was referring to you. There is no accounting for poor taste. :roll:
Oh! Bother... you'll never know till you taste the stuff.... :)

HUH? :?
Never mind
Whatever and whoever I am is all in the open I dont hide behind any net Id.
You are welcome to meet me and find out my place in life.The beverages will be on me.I'll have to take a rain check on the dog meat though :wink:
I told you - I like the anonymity. The real me is probably a wimpy tail tucked loser. The beverages are a welcome thought- But mind you, I'm into horlicks and bournvita only....I'll bring the Dog...smoked :mrgreen:
Abhijeet has already made his stand on the issue known so there is no point debating it any more. I am fine with whatever decision he has made, as i have already stated.
Ok Yaj I think this will needlessly carry on in a pointless "who is wittier than who" thingy.

Thats that, lets call it wraps on this Ok? I seriously don't want to spill bad blood. Not with you. I was just a bit taken aback by your unexpected outburst. We'll each carry our own burdens the way we see fit.

Chill Ok?

regards,
cc
Last edited by cottage cheese on Fri May 16, 2008 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He who can not think, is a fool; he who will not, a bigot; he who dare not - a slave!

cottage cheese
Veteran
Veteran

Post by cottage cheese » Fri May 16, 2008 10:03 pm

Yaj";p="43938 wrote: Sure horlicks ,bournvita whatever does it for you :lol: As for dog meat i'll introduce you to one of mine,might change your outlook on that :wink:
Wraps and chill is fine by me :mrgreen:
Ok we're chill. Thanks for the stand down - It does the board a whole lot of good.

regards,
cc
He who can not think, is a fool; he who will not, a bigot; he who dare not - a slave!

dodger
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by dodger » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:40 pm

Rules are good to keep the website clean and Meaningful and the Moderators are active enough to keep a track on whats going on. Nice Admin. Cheers
Guns are Good ;)

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:52 pm

dodger wrote:Rules are good to keep the website clean and Meaningful and the Moderators are active enough to keep a track on whats going on. Nice Admin. Cheers
Bournvita and horlicks and smoked or raw dogmeat? thats a new one Yaj and CC.Last i remember YAJ SHOCKED THE BRAINS OFF THE POOR HIGH FALUTIN CORDON BLEU CHEF by askin for couple of boiled eggs to go with his pepper steak! Poor poor sod, he's going to get asked for dog meat when I take CC out for dinner?
while you guys enjoy the cordon bleu menu, i'll just tuck into the 'roo steaks, herbed , if i may? ;)
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

woodyapex
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by woodyapex » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:19 am

hi all it's great to see this in placce for a change .
i've seen a forum take a lot of rebuilding from the above tainting it's reputation over here in england .
thanks woody

cottage cheese
Veteran
Veteran

Post by cottage cheese » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:37 am

eljefe";p="61239 wrote:
dodger wrote:Rules are good to keep the website clean and Meaningful and the Moderators are active enough to keep a track on whats going on. Nice Admin. Cheers
Bournvita and horlicks and smoked or raw dogmeat? thats a new one Yaj and CC.Last i remember YAJ SHOCKED THE BRAINS OFF THE POOR HIGH FALUTIN CORDON BLEU CHEF by askin for couple of boiled eggs to go with his pepper steak! Poor poor sod, he's going to get asked for dog meat when I take CC out for dinner?
while you guys enjoy the cordon bleu menu, i'll just tuck into the 'roo steaks, herbed , if i may? ;)
Heyyy 'jefe,

Missed this one... :)

Ah dinner!! After that, you'll be deported out of Noida. :)

cc

Yaj
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Yaj » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:23 pm

eljefe";p="61239 wrote: Last i remember YAJ SHOCKED THE BRAINS OFF THE POOR HIGH FALUTIN CORDON BLEU CHEF by askin for couple of boiled eggs to go with his pepper steak! Poor poor sod, he's going to get asked for dog meat when I take CC out for dinner?
I think we really shocked the poor bloke when we went in for seconds with the same trimmings :wink:
Roo steaks ..... MMMM :lol:
Regards,
Yaj.
The more people I meet,the more i like my dog!

Royal Gun House
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

coc

Post by Royal Gun House » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:02 pm

Hi Dear Abhijeet, I understand this code of conduct is for open forum but can, I use this only Via PM
Thanks
Harvinder

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:42 am

harvinder66";p="63367 wrote: Hi Dear Abhijeet, I understand this code of conduct is for open forum but can, I use this only Via PM
Thanks
Harvinder
Harvinder your original "Royal Gun House" ID has been activated, which has been conveyed to you via e-mail. If I see another post by you from another ID OR even a PM by you from another ID, make no mistake you will be permanently banned from IFG with NO second chance this time. So use your original ID only and let me know via PM/ E-mail if you have already registered under any other IDs. Multiple IDs are NOT allowed on IFG.

All of the rules & code of conduct are applicable on posts as well as PMs.

Thank you,
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

ravineet
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by ravineet » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:06 pm

Good to have a clean site with someone monitoring it.
When all avenues have been explored, all means tried, it is right to draw the sword out of the scabbard and wield it with your hand.

GOPENATH
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by GOPENATH » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:58 am

Hi Abijeet

This is the first time iam seeing this site, when goingthru' as a guest i was happy with the discussions and links so immediately i registered as a user. [Fine that is how i logged in]

Iam quite suprised with the approach found in this site in respect to discussions/forum - To say in simple term'it is perfect'..

maninder
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by maninder » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:45 pm

I m ready

shadowphaxone
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re:

Post by shadowphaxone » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:52 am

mundaire wrote:
harvinder66";p="63367 wrote: Hi Dear Abhijeet, I understand this code of conduct is for open forum but can, I use this only Via PM
Thanks
Harvinder
Harvinder your original "Royal Gun House" ID has been activated, which has been conveyed to you via e-mail. If I see another post by you from another ID OR even a PM by you from another ID, make no mistake you will be permanently banned from IFG with NO second chance this time. So use your original ID only and let me know via PM/ E-mail if you have already registered under any other IDs. Multiple IDs are NOT allowed on IFG.

All of the rules & code of conduct are applicable on posts as well as PMs.

Thank you,
Abhijeet

Just to make things clear...............I have a brother who is NOT in to guns. but if he ever does and registers on ifg (since we have only on PC, on board band conn.,and hence only one i.p. address)........would that also come under scrutiny???
There are no limits to a man's curious intelligence if he is determined to succeed...

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:53 am

There is no restriction of one ID per IP address, just one ID per individual. Also, typically there is scrutiny only if something seems amiss/ someone is bending/ breaking the rules/ code of conduct.
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein