PROBLEMS FACED WITH IFG MEMBERSHIP

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

PROBLEMS FACED WITH IFG MEMBERSHIP

Post by aadhaulya » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:52 am

I have become addicted to IFG. If I don't visit this forum for a day or two I start having withdrawal symptoms. Facing the following problems.

1. I had lost my job due to recession in the industry. Every day I decide to look for something on the internet but end up with IFG.
2. It is 2.30 am and I am sitting with my computer browsing IFG instead of looking for a new job.
3. My wife is creating a scene every 20 to 30 minutes that I should be sleeping as I have to drop my daughter to school tomorrow morning.

Any one else having similar problems and how does one handle it?? Wife being the major issue.

Atul

For Advertising mail webmaster
ckkalyan
Veteran
Veteran

Re: PROBLEMS FACED WITH IFG MEMBERSHIP

Post by ckkalyan » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:25 am

:lol: ROTFL
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:35 am

yes Atul i understand the problem well. my solution is to divorce you pc at once.
if the desire still persist carry out the following

sit cross legged hands folded and meditate on how to improve the IOF 3006.
failing that stand on one leg and meditate on how to improve the IOF 3006

NOW if this does not cure your understandably incurable IFG disease then last attempt is to go to a nearest pc pharmacy and get a tablet. which can be taken underneath bed sheets anytime the attack occurs.

i am sure other old hands will have a better advice for you to follow.

i hope you recover from the incurable IFG disease soon. wish you all the best in your recovery :roll:
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:19 am

aadhaulya wrote:I have become addicted to IFG. If I don't visit this forum for a day or two I start having withdrawa.l
Any one else having similar problems and how does one handle it?? Wife being the major issue.
Atul
Atul,
As a '"Part-time DRUID" I contemplated on your problem after consuming a 'special potion' made of.....
* 1 sprig of mistletoe
* 2 cloves
* 1 strip of cinnamon
* 2 bay leaves
All boiled in 200ml of spring water, cooled & decanted and then spiked with a large peg of vodka....
The moment the brew hit the pit of my stomach, there was a blinding flash....soon after which the solution to your problem was revealed....It said...."Make Atul's WIFE a member of IFG" ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
Briha

ibalajis
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by ibalajis » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:53 am

brihacharan wrote:
aadhaulya wrote:I have become addicted to IFG. If I don't visit this forum for a day or two I start having withdrawa.l
Atul
Atul,
As a '"Part-time DRUID" I contemplated on your problem after consuming a 'special potion' made of.....
* 1 sprig of mistletoe
* 2 cloves
* 1 strip of cinnamon
* 2 bay leaves
All boiled in 200ml of spring water, cooled & decanted and then spiked with a large peg of vodka....
The moment the brew hit the pit of my stomach, there was a blinding flash....soon after which the solution to your problem was revealed....It said...."Make Atul's WIFE a member of IFG" ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
Briha
Good one Briha ji... ROFL :D

SMJ
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by SMJ » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:40 pm

I get on the site every 2 hours even at work :lol:

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:20 pm

@Nagarifle, can't divorce the PC till I find a new job. Finding a job means I need a cure for the addiction (vicious circle)
@Briha ji, there are two problems in the solution. 1st she has no interest in guns 2nd if she develops an interest in guns, then I do not get to use the computer at all.
@SMJ, You seem to be headed my way.

Atul