Corona impact on shooting sports, arms industries and new application for license

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
bhuvneshver1234
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Corona impact on shooting sports, arms industries and new application for license

Post by bhuvneshver1234 » Sun May 03, 2020 9:20 am

:deadhorse: I think this year going to be very wrost ever then for gun industrial,sports competition ,buyer seller,new application for license etc.the dream to buy a weapon or license aprooval and create a good score in event is going to be piece of shit for quite to be delayed for 1/2 to1 year during this pandiamic.one hole on heart of gun lover is done by tipicult arm act of India(gun sale at very high rate compare to the other countries and allyou know when you buy riflescope from online site.indian custom harrasment) :rules: :rules: and other is done by this Koruna bhag koruna. :banghead: plz reply on this topic +vely or -vely thanks

For Advertising mail webmaster
Km82
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Corona impact on shooting sports, arms industries and new application for license

Post by Km82 » Mon May 18, 2020 2:47 pm

I totally agree with you. This ongoing pendemic has ruined everything.It has not only affected our shooting hobbies but has also ruined the life of many.I hope very soon there will be a new day when every thing will be normalised and we can enjoy our shooting hobby once again.
The price of gun in India will always be high, because of its being a seller market.Whatever they fix, we are bound to pay.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

sourabhsangale
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Corona impact on shooting sports, arms industries and new application for license

Post by sourabhsangale » Mon May 18, 2020 3:31 pm

Things will change as foreign makers are going to make guns in india .so prices will fall down .

partheus
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by partheus » Mon May 18, 2020 3:40 pm

Yup. No news on the state shooting competition in UP so far. Most of my fellow shooters say there probably won't be any this year. Since even if we do get a vaccine, it probably won't be available till 2022, one can only hope the authorities find some way to organize shooting events without putting everyone at risk.

One way I thought was to go for automated detailing like they have in the nationals for all levels - district, state and pre-nationals. I don't know how they do it in other states, but here in UP we have to try and get a detail during the competition which leads to huge crowds as everyone wants to get it over with as soon as possible.

They can also decentralize the competitions. Instead of having one venue in one city, they can have several venues around the state, each with a state rifle association representative who oversees the competition.

I am afraid that we will have to learn to live with this wretched bug, which is what the govt is saying now as well. In such conditions, competition management will definitely have to be overhauled.

Even so, shooting as a sport still has it easy compared to other sports. Most lanes have sufficient distance, so the only thing left to do is ensure the shooters who have their detail arrive and no one else. Many other sports like boxing, kabadi, wrestling, hockey, cricket on the other hand will find it far harder to make things work since they either require contact between the sports persons, have teams or rely on audience ticketing to make an earning.