Re: Bow hunting

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
Shaamu
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Shaamu » Fri May 21, 2021 4:10 pm

I would like to know what type of game I can legally hunt with a bow in India. If it is illegal,then please tell me what kind of game I can hunt legally elsewhere.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Re: Bow hunting

Post by Vikram » Fri May 21, 2021 5:27 pm

None in India.

You can try Africa, the US and Canada. Of the three, Africa is the easiest destination for you.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Shivaji.Dasgupta
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Re: Bow hunting

Post by Shivaji.Dasgupta » Fri May 21, 2021 7:54 pm

Hunting is banned totally. Either with bow or gun or any other weapon, no where hunting is permitted anymore. In some areas/ states vermin control is allowed but with a lot of conditions.
Africa, USA, Australia. And some other countries hunting is allowed till now. You can try your luck. In Africa it's different sort of deer and some other big game as well.
Regards

Shivaji

sumbriavikramaditya
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sumbriavikramaditya » Sat May 22, 2021 2:13 pm

Shaamu wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 4:10 pm
I would like to know what type of game I can legally hunt with a bow in India. If it is illegal,then please tell me what kind of game I can hunt legally elsewhere.
As stated above, hunting in every sense is banned in India, and not every Indian can afford to visit foreign lands to hunt. You can enjoy shooting arrows at stationary targets or if you can build a moving setup. You can Google for it. It will be a great DIY project.