Very Interesting Polar Bear photos

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
timmy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Very Interesting Polar Bear photos

Post by timmy » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:45 am

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... hoto-essay

I invite you to check out these fascinating pictures of polar bears. The article accompanying the photos is nature-oriented, and interesting as well, but there is something captivating about seeing these bears behave in such a human-like manner. The article notes the bears' curiosity, which undoubtedly has something to do with this.

I have read that polar bears are one of the few species that will track, hunt, and eat humans. Lions and leopards will do so under conditions of environmental stress or physical disabilities that mitigates against them hunting their usual prey, but polar bears will hunt humans in any case.

Near the beginning, there is a picture of a bear sitting in the doorway of a house. This photo really caught my eye, since it shows just how large these beasts actually are. They look so human in these houses, until you consider how the shape of a man would fill that doorway. Then, it's obvious that these are huge beasts!
“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know”

Harry S. Truman

For Advertising mail webmaster
Shivaji.Dasgupta
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Very Interesting Polar Bear photos

Post by Shivaji.Dasgupta » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:33 am

Interesting
Regards

Shivaji