A kite is after my friend..

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
Shivakr
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

A kite is after my friend..

Post by Shivakr » Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:11 pm

Guys,

A friend of mine posted on a whatapp group, a kite is bothering him since some time.. I am quoting below his post.. (I know killing the bird is illegal)

“I was hurt many times with severe injuries to my forehead with cuts and scratches on my forehead and on eyelids several times. So now I wear helmets when ever i go to my terrace for gardening . I carry umbrellas when ever i go out as i am attacked everywhere i go. I remember i had to call my wife from a local grocery shop to carry an umbrella as the kite kept on attacking me on my head. I could have been easily run over by a car trying to save myself from its attack.”

I wanted to ask here.. have any of you came across this before.. any idea on how to tackle the situation.. will the forest department be able to help him..

Regards,
Shiv
Last edited by Shivakr on Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
EkManushya
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: A kite is after my friend..

Post by EkManushya » Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:28 pm

i only once saw a donkey chasing someone. it passed us but didn't harm us and continued after that person.
yes i too feel asking forest department people would be a good idea.

revolver
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by revolver » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:03 am

Shooting the bird is simply not an option and is against the law. Either approach the Forest department or some local Animal welfare NGO. Both should be able to help

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:45 pm

It probably built a nest and has young ones there. Obviously shooting or killing it is illegal, as the posters above said. Wait it out for a few weeks until the young ones fly off or seek the help of the forest department and local NGOs such as Blue Cross or WWF. They should be able to help.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Shivakr
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Shivakr » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:58 pm

Vikram wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:45 pm
It probably built a nest and has young ones there. Obviously shooting or killing it is illegal, as the posters above said. Wait it out for a few weeks until the young ones fly off or seek the help of the forest department and local NGOs such as Blue Cross or WWF. They should be able to help.
The bird is after him since few years.

I have seen crows attack with younger ones around. But this is not the case.