Which is the most reliable and affordable pistol in india in .32 bore

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
Woods
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Which is the most reliable and affordable pistol in india in .32 bore

Post by Woods » Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:36 pm

pokhar wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:58 pm
Hi all
Could someone help to select best and affordable iof pistol in April 2022.
........Which one has Lowest price in these models.
Thanks
Essentially all of these are variations of the same pistol . There are slight variations amongst themselves but no basic difference of material quality / action / craftsmanship . Crome plated version has a long lasting "outermost layer" versus the simple black paint on others ( mostly RFI ) . The paint has a tendency to fall off in chips when the gun is fired . If I was in market today to buy a pistol I would go for the one priced cheapest and then I would spend the money to get works done by some good gunsmith according to my needs and taste .
Great men are not born great , they grow great .

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:33 pm

pokhar wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:58 pm
Hi all
Could someone help to select best and affordable iof pistol in April 2022.
Gsf mk 2
Gsf mk 2A
GSF mk 1 M ( probably named mark 3)
RFI mk 2
If I could get best rates in up State, I can get negotiate with dealers. Also my main concern in quality is for front barrel bush and strong exposed hammer. If both improvement can be found in any of the model it would be the first choice. Has mark 1m have all these modifications? Which one has Lowest price in these models.
Thanks
Go for RFI mk2
Securing the barrel bush is not a problem. Any gunsmith will do it within 5 minutes.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

pokhar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by pokhar » Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:52 pm

Thanks to both of senior members for their valuable suggestions ,
I can understand RFI mk2 is a lowest price option, but may I know what quality they are offering against costly GSF. If I search on net, everywhere rfi pistol rated better in quality aspects. Still price of GSF is more which is creating confusion. Also I was looking for chrome pistol which is not possible with RFI. Barrel bush I will get fixed with gunsmith for sure.
In next week I may get new pistol as dealer told me he has received fresh stock and I will visit for selection.
Sir it will really a big help if you may share some points why RFI is better apart from lower price. On the basis of that I would make my decision.

veeveeaar
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by veeveeaar » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:13 pm

pokhar wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:52 pm
Thanks to both of senior members for their valuable suggestions ,
I can understand RFI mk2 is a lowest price option, but may I know what quality they are offering against costly GSF. If I search on net, everywhere rfi pistol rated better in quality aspects. Still price of GSF is more which is creating confusion. Also I was looking for chrome pistol which is not possible with RFI. Barrel bush I will get fixed with gunsmith for sure.
In next week I may get new pistol as dealer told me he has received fresh stock and I will visit for selection.
Sir it will really a big help if you may share some points why RFI is better apart from lower price. On the basis of that I would make my decision.
Go for black blued or painted. Please post all your experiences and price details vis a vis Direct purchase price from RFI and from dealer. Ask for a test firing if possible ( only with KF ammo). fire all eight single shots and a rapid fire mode. This will be your 100% checking. Wishing you a safe and secure post pistol aquistition. Jai Hind.

pokhar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by pokhar » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:13 pm

They showed;
1) GSF mark 2A (with ribs)
2) GSF mark 3 (black)
3) GSF mark 3 ( chrome)
I requested them if they can arrange rfi mark 2 and GSF mark 2 as well. Also there was some issue in mark 3 ( chrome), that's why couldn't finalized my selection that day. Waiting for their call, will visit again for selection.
Thanks

pokhar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by pokhar » Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:57 pm

[/quote]
Go for RFI mk2
Securing the barrel bush is not a problem. Any gunsmith will do it within 5 minutes.
[/quote]

Sir I tried with dealer to arrange rfi mark2 but Inspite of waiting for more than 15 days it could not be arranged. He explained that iof has stopped supplying new lots as they are going to increase prices. Other dealers are also denied to supply from their available stock to my dealer for the same price Hike news. He told any new lot from either gsf or rfi will be available after few weeks and with more price. I therefore have to choose from GSF mk2A, and GSF mk3. I am going to get gsf mark 3, the only thing is to finalize black or chrome. My first choice will be black if it would not found with any manufacturing defects.
Kindly advise if anything is to be check before buying, I might be going there tomorrow.
Regars

pokhar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by pokhar » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:10 am

These two are my options
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

timmy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by timmy » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:15 am

pokhar wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:57 pm
I am going to get gsf mark 3, the only thing is to finalize black or chrome. My first choice will be black if it would not found with any manufacturing defects.
I agree with your taste. Chrome guns, to my eye, do not look good at all. Chrome is a thick plating and, if not applied flawlessly, can crack and peel away from the base metal.
“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know”

Harry S. Truman

Grewal007
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Grewal007 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:15 pm

Hey i am new here
Going to get my .32 license soon .
Suggest me some good .32
I have a good budget for my weapon and want a best weapon i can go for .
Webley has also launched .32 fox
Rfi mark 2
Not going for gsf as bullet stuck too much
Any other suggestions?

pokhar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by pokhar » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:11 pm

Grewal007 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:15 pm
Hey i am new here
Going to get my .32 license soon .
Suggest me some good .32
I have a good budget for my weapon and want a best weapon i can go for .
Webley has also launched .32 fox
Rfi mark 2
Not going for gsf as bullet stuck too much
Any other suggestions?
Hi, Congratulations!
I would suggest first explore all private manufacturers of india before finalizing the selection. You may also consider 0.30 as well as 0.45, if I am not wrong these two are NPB and can be purchased on 0.32 license.

Grewal007
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Grewal007 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:56 pm

Means i can have my favourite webley .45 1911 on a .32 license ?
I like that and have budget too or else i ll go wid malhotra sons as they have a good .45 same as webley