The Odisha train crash -- sadness

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
timmy
Old Timer
Old Timer

The Odisha train crash -- sadness

Post by timmy » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:47 am

For all of those who lost family and loved ones in the train wreck in Odisha, my heart goes out to them for their losses of loved ones.

This is a terrible thing, and is very sad. those poor folks who lost people have taken a very hard blow.
“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know”

Harry S. Truman

For Advertising mail webmaster
Ashok raju
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: The Odisha train crash -- sadness

Post by Ashok raju » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:50 pm

Horrible incident. My heartfelt condolences to the family members of those who lost their lives.

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:13 pm

A terrible tragedy. Our condolences to the victims' families. I do hope lessons are learnt from this incident to avoid future tragedies.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Lucid dreamer
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Lucid dreamer » Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:46 pm

Extremely terrible incident.Hopefully justice prevails as this is too much of a coincidence

Pratipalsinh Jadeja
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Pratipalsinh Jadeja » Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:11 pm

Since I am in media and journalism field, I got to talk to a survivor telephonically, While talking he said the collision was so bad it threw him tossed him rather from his place, while he was escaping with a dislocated shoulder he describes the scene in a horrific manner where there are bodies without head and arms and legs amputated and lying far from the bodies. People shouting and finding their family members, some are not ready to leave the spot in hope that their family members would return some are switching hospitals from hospitals in search.

I couldn't process the image he painted, We could just pray for the souls and hope for swift recovery for the ones battling through their lives.
OM SHANTI

Martin Clarke
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Martin Clarke » Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:36 pm

RIP to all the departed. I can imagine the horror and suffering of the injured and maimed, now recuperating.

shooter50
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by shooter50 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:49 pm

We are all saddened by the incident. However there are a thousand other forums to discuss this. Let's stick to guns and related issues here.