Acquiring arms license

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
Axk
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Acquiring arms license

Post by Axk » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:17 pm

Hi members , i am 21 currently and i have always had a passion for firearms and i am also interested in sports shooting . Is it possible for me to get a arms license even though I don’t have any apparent threats to my life . I don’t do sports shooting currently . Would i be able to get a license for self defence ?
And i am from punjab

For Advertising mail webmaster
MANJUNATHA H C
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Acquiring arms license

Post by MANJUNATHA H C » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:14 pm

I am looking for as your concern

MANJUNATHA H C
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by MANJUNATHA H C » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:25 pm

I want training for acquiring gun liecence

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:32 pm

MANJUNATHA H C wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:25 pm
I want training for acquiring gun liecence
Where do you live and do your licensing authorities require that you take a training before applying for license? That may help our members to offer a few suggestions.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Respectful
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Respectful » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:56 am

Guys I was hoping to enjoy this hobby in India when I retire and spend maybe half a year in USA and Half In India. Being a bother from another mother who was born in Africa - all Grand parents from both sides from India- now in USA - gun collector, etc in USA for over 30 or so years. Reload my own ammo and have many many as the orange man would say...It looks like I might as well as do it all in USA. I thought we had hard time over here as more laws try to pass that only affect the Law biding Citizens in USA. When there hoping of any shooting ranges or gun ranges that allow you to enjoy this in India ? Shooting their weapons - I assume shooting INAS 5.56 and compare to my Galil here or AR15 is no hope ? Hoping to get License seems pain the behind ...I am not sure even have OCI, is possible for me to justify of getting one. Newbee here joined to see how all goes there. Good sight but I wish you all had access to what we have here....I feel I am spoiled here and should be grateful. Live free, protect what you have as once given up, you never get it back!