M TITUR And Co (Munger) Single barrel Price

Posts related to shotguns.
javedali923
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

M TITUR And Co (Munger) Single barrel Price

Post by javedali923 » Thu May 21, 2020 9:25 am

Dear Team
My one friend shows me one single barrel gun Make M TITUR And Co company from Munger. Any body knows what is the approx value to buy this is 2006 make and it is a hammer less gun like double barrel. I attached some picks for your reference.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For Advertising mail webmaster
winnie_the_pooh
Veteran
Veteran

Re: M TITUR And Co (Munger) Single barrel Price

Post by winnie_the_pooh » Thu May 21, 2020 12:36 pm

Unfortunately, with the increase in license fee and the limit on the number of guns to 2, you can't even give away for free an Indian made SBBL gun these days. There is no demand for them
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their consciences.

dsingh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dsingh » Thu May 21, 2020 4:01 pm

U can get it deactivated if u want to keep it as collection then it loses its weapon property.

riflemarksman
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by riflemarksman » Thu May 21, 2020 6:14 pm

The value of old indian single barrel guns is anybodys guess........but its defently on the lower end