Price in India of Turkish shotguns

Posts related to shotguns.
sekhar
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Price in India of Turkish shotguns

Post by sekhar » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:59 pm

Do Indian firearm sellers sell turkish shotguns preferably franchi,TriStar,ATA or Mossberg? If so what would be the most probable price?

For Advertising mail webmaster
ShooterXp
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Price in India of Turkish shotguns

Post by ShooterXp » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:21 pm

sekhar wrote:Do Indian firearm sellers sell turkish shotguns preferably franchi,TriStar,ATA or Mossberg? If so what would be the most probable price?
Mossberg Is Not A turkish Compan, y , it is a American Company , manufactures Rifles ,Shotguns but now their various shotguns are manufactured in Turkey along with US.
But, Franchi Is A Firearms Company Of Italy , and all its Firearms are made in Italy .
Only AtA is a Turkish company , along with TriStar which is a American Company which imports shotguns from Turkey and sell in USA under their name.

And coming to availability in Indian market , yes , they can be imported by indian shooters and can be available with gun dealers , but you have to pay more , if you want any of these .
In my opinion , when want to buy a import shotgun , i would choose a modern shotgun and not age old ones...which are out of production but sold by these Indian gun dealers , and my preference will be Remington 870 Express Shotgun , which can be available , and can be imported in India , and is a Powerful Shotgun to own in India , plus it is Light Weight and Very Reliable Shotgun to buy in India .

Sent from my SM-M015G using Tapatalk