Need help in purchasing dbbl gun

Posts related to shotguns.
darashp
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Need help in purchasing dbbl gun

Post by darashp » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Hello everyone, as i wanna to need ur help while purchasing dbbl sxs ejector eng make gun ingood and original condition (czeckh,webley or westley richards ) from where i got this guns in punjab as i am basically from ludhiana,i can move upto delhi or near about and pls also tell me the mkt price of the guns.u can personal msg me.If some one is selling pls let me know.

For Advertising mail webmaster
James_Bond
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Need help in purchasing dbbl gun

Post by James_Bond » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:58 pm

Hard to find my dear. I am also trying to buy a such type of gun. But not successful till today.
With Regards
CODE NAME BOND, JAMES BOND LICENSE TO RKBA

waltherppk
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by waltherppk » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:05 am

Visit the Gun dealers in AMritsar and some in Chandigarh you will find what you need.

darashp
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by darashp » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:02 pm

waltherppk wrote:Visit the Gun dealers in AMritsar and some in Chandigarh you will find what you need.
Thanx bro will go definately to amritsar and chd.

miroflex
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by miroflex » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 pm

Apart from the makes you have mentioned in your original post, you could also consider guns made by Cogswell and Harrison, Greener, Jeffery etc.

Excellent weapons were also imported into India by the Army and Navy Stores, Manton and Company, RB Rodda and Company under their own names.

A gun of the specifications you mention would cost you over a lakh of Rupees if in very good to excellent condition. A Westley Richards in fine condition would cost you considerably more.

You could try the dealers on La Touche Road, Lucknow and Halsey and Meston Roads, Kanpur.

All the best.
"To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived." Sherlock Holmes in "The Adventure Of The Copper Beeches" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

babaralig
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by babaralig » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:17 pm

Please contact me at babaralig(at)gmail(dot)com, may be i can be of little help for you.