Need help regarding shotgun pricing

Posts related to shotguns.
vijay3535
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Need help regarding shotgun pricing

Post by vijay3535 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:41 pm

Thank u Abhijeet ji...ur message was really informative..my intention is towards skeet...single trigger and with multi chokes..as per your message and according to my budget I believe Beretta 692 or 686 would be a wise choice..then I would have spare money out of my budget which I could eventually use it for practice..it would be helpful for me if you could give me references of person or shops which has the above models..

Regards

Vijay

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:56 pm

I would personally suggest the 686 or even better the discontinued 682 if you can find one in good condition. The 692 has been prone to problems, so IMHO is best avoided.

You can even consider a Browning or Miroku if available. They should be available at prices somewhat lower than the 686.

If it's skeet you want to shoot, gun fit is paramount, so be prepared to have a custom stock fitted to you, unless you're one of the blessed few who can shoot well with a standard company made stock. The stockmaker should know what he's doing though, else it's wasted money.

Where are you based?
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

vijay3535
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by vijay3535 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:14 am

I am from Coimbatore, Tamilnadu state..

vijay3535
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by vijay3535 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:53 pm

Am looking for a good quality OU shotgun to buy...either a Beretta..or a browning..or a miroku...single trigger..multi chokes..I request the members of this forum to provide me with information on the same..

kartikdhmn
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by kartikdhmn » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:53 pm

vijay3535 wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:27 pm
Hi,
I wanted to buy an imported o/u shotgun..my budget is around 8lak..I request all learned members of this forum to help me with brand, model and pricing..I want the guns condition to be as good as possible...

Thank u in advance
Hello, i was reading your post of 2018. I just need to know that did you purchased the O/U DBBL shotgun yet or not? if yes then please reply which one you purchased and from where, i also need to buy the same.