Pictures of Stallion 12 bore over under STE-100

Posts related to shotguns.
Ajaaybeer
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Pictures of Stallion 12 bore over under STE-100

Post by Ajaaybeer » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:50 am

Arms Amendment Act 2019 have hit us hard on the belly with decreasing the limit from 3 to 2 firearms and it’s time to part away the third weapon or make a new licence to retain it. I am depositing the third weapon which is a shot gun STE-100 Stallion of Bhargav arms which has a adjustable comb and trigger and is priced at Rs1 lac and comes with a box for time being, till a new licence is made and thought of sharing its pictures. It’s almost new out of the box and never used because I have already paid for Beretta 692 which is being awaited. I am also considering exchanging STE with side by side 12 bore gun of some foreign reputable make but I suppose Gun dealers are not ready to accept the changing scenario of gun market in Punjab and quote same prices. Some people like me doesn’t have the temperament to bargain where there is a narrow scope of bargain plus there is no online platform to sell/exchange your guns like olx where you can find more buyers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a WELL-ARMED lamb contesting the vote!

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

For Advertising mail webmaster
eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Pictures of Stallion 12 bore over under STE-100

Post by eljefe » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:16 pm

Thats a good looking shotgun! 🥂👍🏻
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

Pankaj14 Singh
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Pankaj14 Singh » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:41 am

Hi Ajaay

Need your help, I got the 12 bore license, I want to buy a Pump action gun, plz suggest which one is gold.

Thanks in Advance

veeveeaar
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by veeveeaar » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:34 pm

What is the price of this shotgun ,all inclusive. Is it available in Tamilnadu

BIBIN
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by BIBIN » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:53 pm

Are you a RENOWNED Shooter Sir ? How did you got Bereeta ? Do u have any idea about Stallion STE200 ?

Ajaaybeer
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Ajaaybeer » Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:26 pm

No I am not a Renowned shot. But someday I will be and the day is not far. Answering your second question about how I got my Beretta ? Once you start your sports activity and hit a range you will learn the ways and means to arrange your ammo and guns . It can’t be explained on this thread and you will need to learn it yourself dear. I have no idea about Stallion STE 200 but I must ring a sound of caution before you head towards Bhargav Stallion because my gun has issues which have not been resolved so far after bringing it to the knowledge of the manufacturer.
I respect the efforts of gun manufacturing industry as they face a tough situation due to Govt. norms so I don’t want to say anything that effects the reputation.
But if my issues remain unresolved in the future I will come up with a true and genuine review of the Bhargav product I have on the range. I am waiting to listen from them . Until then stay away from the product until you are given an opportunity to test 100 rounds. That’s my word of caution.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a WELL-ARMED lamb contesting the vote!

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

BIBIN
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by BIBIN » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:01 am

thank you sir

mumbaihurricane
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by mumbaihurricane » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:54 pm

Ajaaybeer Sir,

Did you got response from the manufacturer for the issue that you have faced.

Regards