BSA single shot gun

Posts related to shotguns.
Erpiy
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

BSA single shot gun

Post by Erpiy » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:58 am

I have a BSA single shot gun, made in 1948, pristine condition. What could be the selling price in India. Any gun evaluater in or around Delhi.

(This post was not pertinent to the thread where it was posted. It was moved here where it is topical.)

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: BSA single shot gun

Post by mundaire » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:30 am

Take it to any arms & ammo dealer, they should be able to guide you. The way things are currently, I would be imagine there wouldn't be many takers for such guns and accordingly the prices offered will be at max 10,000 to 15,000/- more than likely even lower.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

andy_65_in
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by andy_65_in » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:50 am

sorry for butting in...but i also have a BSA 12 bore DBBL....once tried to get the year of manufacture etc...but couldnt do that...gun is apparently 1905 manufacture!!

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:46 pm

Like Mundaire says it’s not going to fetch much and you much rather keep it unless you have to deposit it because of the 2 gun rule.
I dont dial 911... I dial .357