Glock India New Website Launched! Pre-booking instructions.

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
shuklaanil
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:11 pm

Re: Glock India New Website Launched! Pre-booking instructions.

Post by shuklaanil » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:03 pm

WhoCantBeNamed wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:44 am
shuklaanil wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:38 pm
Sir mai ye janna chahta hu ki 0.32 means 0.357 hota hai ya 0.380? Pls tell me. Thanks
All three are different calibers. (Teeno alag alag calibers hain.)

Image

Image credit: gearzo.com
Thanks Sir

For Advertising mail webmaster
Drameenkitekar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:26 am

Re: Glock India New Website Launched! Pre-booking instructions.

Post by Drameenkitekar » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:26 pm

Glock model 21, 30, 36 and 44 will be next Ashni of India

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk


sourabhsangale
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:07 am
Location: Pune

Re: Glock India New Website Launched! Pre-booking instructions.

Post by sourabhsangale » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:54 pm

Yes ! But when will that day come ? Its more than 6 months i guess it will take time .

Drameenkitekar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:26 am

Re: Glock India New Website Launched! Pre-booking instructions.

Post by Drameenkitekar » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:05 pm

March 2021

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk


casual shooter
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:31 pm
Location: nasik maharashtra

Re: Glock India New Website Launched! Pre-booking instructions.

Post by casual shooter » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:50 am

Drameenkitekar wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:26 pm
Glock model 21, 30, 36 and 44 will be next Ashni of India Image

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
.45 as a caliber will have a heavy recoil, realigning the gun for a second shot, like double tapping won't be easy, and practice to tap or the Mozambique drill with such expensive ammunition will be a uphill task.
my choice is G42 with magazine extender of 2 rounds if .380 is being manufactured in India.
regards

sourabhsangale
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:07 am
Location: Pune

Re: Glock India New Website Launched! Pre-booking instructions.

Post by sourabhsangale » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:19 am

As of now .380 is more costly than .45 , single piece is 600 and upwards for .380 .
Whereas .45 cost 130-200 . Which is again very expensive.

Sbhritwal
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:09 pm

Re: Glock India New Website Launched! Pre-booking instructions.

Post by Sbhritwal » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:37 pm

sourabhsangale wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:19 am
As of now .380 is more costly than .45 , single piece is 600 and upwards for .380 .
Whereas .45 cost 130-200 . Which is again very expensive.
Then what about.357 & .40? Are they available in India & at what price? I have filled EoI for .357 sig but now I am worried about the availability and price of this ammo.

WhoCantBeNamed
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:04 pm

Re: Glock India New Website Launched! Pre-booking instructions.

Post by WhoCantBeNamed » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:42 pm

casual shooter wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:50 am
.45 as a caliber will have a heavy recoil, realigning the gun for a second shot, like double tapping won't be easy, and practice to tap or the Mozambique drill with such expensive ammunition will be a uphill task.
my choice is G42 with magazine extender of 2 rounds if .380 is being manufactured in India.
regards
Leaving this video here if anyone wants to see recoil of different handgun calibers before deciding the caliber of their choice:


sourabhsangale
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:07 am
Location: Pune

Re: Glock India New Website Launched! Pre-booking instructions.

Post by sourabhsangale » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:45 pm

Sbhritwal wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:37 pm
sourabhsangale wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:19 am
As of now .380 is more costly than .45 , single piece is 600 and upwards for .380 .
Whereas .45 cost 130-200 . Which is again very expensive.
Then what about.357 & .40? Are they available in India & at what price? I have filled EoI for .357 sig but now I am worried about the availability and price of this ammo.
Bro .357 is 1200 and upwards.40 not available. But it is also same rate .

lasershark
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:56 am

Re: Glock India New Website Launched! Pre-booking instructions.

Post by lasershark » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:08 pm

Have created a new thread to compile the ammo prices.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=27951

Sbhritwal
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:09 pm

Re: Glock India New Website Launched! Pre-booking instructions.

Post by Sbhritwal » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:29 pm

sourabhsangale wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:45 pm
Sbhritwal wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:37 pm
sourabhsangale wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:19 am
As of now .380 is more costly than .45 , single piece is 600 and upwards for .380 .
Whereas .45 cost 130-200 . Which is again very expensive.
Then what about.357 & .40? Are they available in India & at what price? I have filled EoI for .357 sig but now I am worried about the availability and price of this ammo.
Bro .357 is 1200 and upwards.40 not available. But it is also same rate .
Thanks bro for the info. I think it will not be a wise decision to purchase guns of caliber .357 or .40 till the availability of their ammo or manufacturing in India is ensured and prices come down. I don’t like .45 (a fat round). I think I should wait till commencement of manufacturing of .357 & .40 ammo in India by CMT as they told me.

casual shooter
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:31 pm
Location: nasik maharashtra

Re: Glock India New Website Launched! Pre-booking instructions.

Post by casual shooter » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:00 pm

WhoCantBeNamed wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:42 pm
casual shooter wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:50 am
.45 as a caliber will have a heavy recoil, realigning the gun for a second shot, like double tapping won't be easy, and practice to tap or the Mozambique drill with such expensive ammunition will be a uphill task.
my choice is G42 with magazine extender of 2 rounds if .380 is being manufactured in India.
regards
Leaving this video here if anyone wants to see recoil of different handgun calibers before deciding the caliber of their choice:

I remembered the Dirty Harry movie Clint Eastwood shots..

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true
Posts: 703
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:36 am
Location: Dehradun, Delhi ,Gurgaon
Contact:

Re: Glock India New Website Launched! Pre-booking instructions.

Post by captrakshitsharma » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:15 pm

Good times to come .
I dont dial 911... I dial .357

User avatar
asifalikhanasif
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:40 pm
Location: Moradabad. Uttar Pradesh
Contact:

Re: Glock India New Website Launched! Pre-booking instructions.

Post by asifalikhanasif » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:23 pm

captrakshitsharma wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:15 pm
Good times to come .
But I think, good times will take 2 more years to come.
"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." - The God Father

sourabhsangale
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:07 am
Location: Pune

Re: Glock India New Website Launched! Pre-booking instructions.

Post by sourabhsangale » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:40 pm

asifalikhanasif wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:23 pm
captrakshitsharma wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:15 pm
Good times to come .
But I think, good times will take 2 more years to come.
Will come till march for sure don’t worry brother.

Post Reply