New Individuals Can Import Gun as Imported by Premier Gun House Delhi ???

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
hdn
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: New Individuals Can Import Gun as Imported by Premier Gun House Delhi ???

Post by hdn » Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:57 pm

Very well that lots of people going to manufacturing Handguns but the buyers percentage is in India is not like United States of America where more than 400 Millions Guns are in the hands of Civilians but in our country only 3 Millions one can understand the differences it’s over 100 times and moreover over 60 to 70 % in our country arms license holder is happy with a SBL or DBL which is costing 2nd hands is more then the license renewal fees one is paying to government. So if the manufacturer in India to give quality as like foreign manufacturers then people may buy these firearms otherwise the other availability of firearms will be the completion of the the arms license holder.
Thanks
HDN

For Advertising mail webmaster
ashrafi1
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by ashrafi1 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:32 pm

hdn wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:21 pm
Very recently Premier Gun House Delhi imported some firearms Pistols, Revolvers, Gun & Rifles from Croatia Europe after obtaining a permission from DGFT LIC 0519240593 for 350 weapons {Three Hundred Fifty}. On home consumption.

As one consignment stuck in the custom and they are in Hon’ble High Court of Delhi a Writ petition civil No 3521/2021. Next date is 18 August 2022 though their import license is valid till 31-03-2022.

Now I am asking for the same permission from DGFT to import two weapons for myself will see what happens will update you all.

Regards
HDN

Dear sir,
Can you update what happened ,did you get permission to import 2 weapons?

Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:13 pm

Latest update
A84CD1CC-03BD-40FE-9185-761B251334C7.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

Kittu
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Kittu » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:29 am

what will court do? a person bought firearm parts as computer parts and assembled them and sold them bu a gun house.nothing can be illigal then this
one part is of one company another of different company.when police tried to seize weapons from buyers they went to court and showed
bill of purchase and court passed stay on seizer.if those things can not be seized how will they seize weapons imported on valid permit and legal document.
i can apply DGCA for import of anything banned or not if dgca grants me permit then i can import it pay tax to govt that's all.
oh i remembers one more thing some renowned shooter bought 357 desert eagle from europe with them.
you know whos import permission they were carrying?
Distt Magistrate

nikhilpunalur
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by nikhilpunalur » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:55 pm

hdn wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:29 pm
Dear All,
I am once again thanking you for your valuable comments but as our, This Forum Friend Abk3y7k and Shivaji Dasgupta put their remarks as to the best of their knowledge. I would like to say to all of you that even anything wrong is committed by anyone, someone must have the courage to expose the wrongdoers unfortunately you might be a businessman and have a vested interest but if some would really like to about me then he/she must see the orders in Writ Petition Criminal 1145 of 2010 whare one of the people who ........................................................we are.
About RR whatever he is saying that "Mr Harkishan HDN it is shameful for what you are doing". We would like to assure you all that this matter will not be going to be end at this stage you will find more like M/s Premier Gun House, New Delhi in this matter and next would be another firm that imported more than 4000 firearms for the Shooter in India. So there can be different perceptions to understand the same as who ever has a commercial interest they feel that we are doing wrong but at the end of the day their percentage is very little or negligible, I am not stopping them to say what they are saying but if they place so reason to substantiate their submission that would be the best.
As the RR says "It will open Pandora’s box on all arms Transaction in India".
In our opinion, it's a correct judgment of RR that a PANDORAS BOX Will be opened in due course which will affect only wrongdoers.
We will assure all our members that the truth will come whare the peoples who have connections in the government department feels that they can do whatever they want and no one can stop them from doing wrong.
Rest will on the next.
Thanks for understanding the truth.
HDN
mr. HDN, are you saying that dealers cannot import firearms. well you are completely wrong. DGFT rules allows arms dealers to import firearms. there is no ban on import by renowned shooters and dealers. read law please dont make your own law. none of your PIL wont stand in the court.

are you for gun right or against it. go to the DGFT, search for arms and ammunition EXIM rules, read it and learn it .

Kittu
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Kittu » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:10 am

hdn wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:29 pm
Dear All,
I am once again thanking you for your valuable comments but as our, This Forum Friend Abk3y7k and Shivaji Dasgupta put their remarks as to the best of their knowledge. I would like to say to all of you that even anything wrong is committed by anyone, someone must have the courage to expose the wrongdoers unfortunately you might be a businessman and have a vested interest but if some would really like to about me then he/she must see the orders in Writ Petition Criminal 1145 of 2010 whare one of the people who ........................................................we are.
About RR whatever he is saying that "Mr Harkishan HDN it is shameful for what you are doing". We would like to assure you all that this matter will not be going to be end at this stage you will find more like M/s Premier Gun House, New Delhi in this matter and next would be another firm that imported more than 4000 firearms for the Shooter in India. So there can be different perceptions to understand the same as who ever has a commercial interest they feel that we are doing wrong but at the end of the day their percentage is very little or negligible, I am not stopping them to say what they are saying but if they place so reason to substantiate their submission that would be the best.
As the RR says "It will open Pandora’s box on all arms Transaction in India".
In our opinion, it's a correct judgment of RR that a PANDORAS BOX Will be opened in due course which will affect only wrongdoers.
We will assure all our members that the truth will come whare the peoples who have connections in the government department feels that they can do whatever they want and no one can stop them from doing wrong.
Rest will on the next.
Thanks for understanding the truth.
HDN
i have a FIR copy of a criminal case registered against a dealer who imported a pistol on a renowned shooter forged documents.Shooter applied for one pistol import but dealer imported 2 pistols on his forged documents.when shooter checked documents he found package weight was double of a pistol.
he filed a complaint and FiR was lodged against dealer under various offences.
police arrested him and was sent to jail he got bail after about 6 months .
case is still pending in court.he can be same guy you are looking for that 4000 firearms import.
drop me a liner if you needs it.dumb idea to import 2 pistols in same shipment everyone would have looked at
package weight that arrived at airport.a 2kg pistol with case jumps to 4kg at airport everyone can guess what is going on.

regards

hdn
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by hdn » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:27 pm

if you can send me the details that would be great my e-mail is [email protected]
Thanks
HDN

Raj Khalid
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Raj Khalid » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:12 pm

I have been saying this for last 20 years. India is a signatory to the WTO and one of the rules is
ANYTHING MANUFACTURED AND SOLD DOMESTICALLY CANNOT BE RESTRICTED FOR IMPORTS.
This why you get cars and imported alcohol all over India.
Govt cannot claim that local firearms are safe to sell but the same caliber imported firearm will be a threat to security.

It needs one person to actually import a firearm and go through the Appeal, Tribunal and High Court process and you will get your firearm

ashrafi1
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by ashrafi1 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:54 pm

Raj Khalid wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:12 pm
I have been saying this for last 20 years. India is a signatory to the WTO and one of the rules is
Govt cannot claim that local firearms are safe to sell but the same caliber imported firearm will be a threat to security.

It needs one person to actually import a firearm and go through the Appeal, Tribunal and High Court process and you will get your firearm
Has anyone till now obtained permission from the court and been successful in importing a weapon for personal use and not a sportsperson.?

I'm sure if this was possible someone might have done it.

Ambi
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Ambi » Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:35 am

It is on the cards that banning import of Guns and restrictions on import of ammunitions, violate WTO's agreements like GATT, TRIPS etc., to which India is a signatory. But it is upto Glock, Taurus, Armscor, webley et al to move WTO against the ban. For them india may not be an attractive market now, unless gun licensing becomes more liberal, leading to a large market .

drlizard
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by drlizard » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:26 pm

Raj Khalid wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:12 pm

That was an eye opener for me. When people with correct info and knowledge speak, it's a pleasure to listen. Thanks
"Kill time before time kills you"
- Dr Ankur Baruah

drlizard
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by drlizard » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:38 pm

Ambi wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:35 am
It is on the cards that banning import of Guns and restrictions on import of ammunitions, violate WTO's agreements like GATT, TRIPS etc., to which India is a signatory. But it is upto Glock, Taurus, Armscor, webley et al to move WTO against the ban. For them india may not be an attractive market now, unless gun licensing becomes more liberal, leading to a large market .
I think India is a large market already... There are way larger markets for sure.. But 3.7 million license holders are a pool deep enough to dip into.
I don't think they're going to complain about sales after selling, let's say, 3,00,000 guns..and that's less than 10% of license holders.
I think they'll make sizeable profits even with a market of our size.

Besides, no of license holders will slowly increase over the years too, though that's a very slow growth.

What do you think?
"Kill time before time kills you"
- Dr Ankur Baruah

Pradyumna
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Pradyumna » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:33 pm

I doubt 3.7 million licence holders in India.

Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:59 pm

India's total population is 140 crores. 37 lakh (3.7 million) licenses is not a big number considering the total population.

It comes down to one license in 378 people.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

dada_yuvraj_13
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by dada_yuvraj_13 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:44 am

Vikram wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:18 pm
Interesting. Do keep us posted and all the best with your application.
😁😁😁😂😂😂
Best Wishes & Regards
Rajkumar Yuvraj Singh Dada (जाज्वल्य,छत्तीसगढ़)