IOF .22 revolver

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:24 pm

http://gunaccessory.com/IOF/22-revolver.htm

Looks pretty interesting from what I can see in the above link.

Regards,

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

For Advertising mail webmaster
badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:40 pm

Hi Dev!!!
Whats new in it?????/
Badshah
dev";p="13341 wrote: http://gunaccessory.com/IOF/22-revolver.htm

Regards,

Dev
"Strength is not about how strong u can kick, it's about how strong the life is kicking u and u standup again to keep on going"

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:29 pm

Badshah,
Dev & I looking for a dealer here in Delhi who might have one-we want to go check out the 1000 dollar revolver...Looks tempting, considering the 10lacs and 5 lacs thats the usual asking price...atleast we can have an affordable plinker.the same bedpan invention sells for 117 USD in US!
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:38 am

Okieeeeee!!!!!!!!1If u get a chance to see it plz dont forget to take some pictures.waiting eagerly for the report..
Thanks,
badshah
eljefe";p="13379 wrote: Badshah,
Dev & I looking for a dealer here in Delhi who might have one-we want to go check out the 1000 dollar revolver...Looks tempting, considering the 10lacs and 5 lacs thats the usual asking price...atleast we can have an affordable plinker.the same bedpan invention sells for 117 USD in US!
"Strength is not about how strong u can kick, it's about how strong the life is kicking u and u standup again to keep on going"

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:48 pm

Can you please repeat the question ;-), I'll use phone a friend for this one.

I didn't say new I just said that it looks interesting and might be fun to own as a plinker. I had never seen the earlier one and so thought that the black version looks appealing.

regards,

Dev
badshah0522";p="13352 wrote: Hi Dev!!!
Whats new in it?????/
Badshah

Regards,

Dev

badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:25 pm

Dear Dev ,
I think u have some confusions.because first of all this link is very old & common,the revolver displayed in the pic is the same old model( Alloy version,always comes in black finish)the only diffrence in it is its Grip.the grip usually comming with the revolver is different.
Am i correct?
dev";p="13422 wrote: Can you please repeat the question ;-), I'll use phone a friend for this one.

I didn't say new I just said that it looks interesting and might be fun to own as a plinker. I had never seen the earlier one and so thought that the black version looks appealing.

regards,

Dev
Whats new in it?????/
Badshah

Regards,

Dev

TC
Veteran
Veteran

Re: IOF to launch new .22 revolver

Post by TC » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:57 am

Yes the one in the link is the same old revolver. It only comes in matt black finish with the prominent white markings visible from a mile away... The grip, with finger grooves, is a new addition.

TC

badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:30 am

okie,so this is the latest model comming from the factory.but u said earlier that iof had stopped booking these revolvers.
TC";p="13512 wrote: Yes the one in the link is the same old revolver. It only comes in matt black finish with the prominent white markings visible from a mile away... The grip, with finger grooves, is a new addition.

TC

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:17 am

I am not confused. I just found the link and thought that you all hadn't seen it. That is all that I wanted to do.

Regards,

Dev
badshah0522";p="13427 wrote: Dear Dev ,
I think u have some confusions.because first of all this link is very old & common,the revolver displayed in the pic is the same old model( Alloy version,always comes in black finish)the only diffrence in it is its Grip.the grip usually comming with the revolver is different.
Am i correct?
dev";p="13422 wrote: Can you please repeat the question ;-), I'll use phone a friend for this one.

regards,

Dev
Whats new in it?????/
Badshah

badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:39 pm

Thanks a lot Dev.
dev";p="13587 wrote:
Dev
badshah0522";p="13427 wrote: Dear Dev ,
I think u have some confusions.because first of all

regards,

Dev

TC
Veteran
Veteran

Re: IOF to launch new .22 revolver

Post by TC » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:48 am

Badshah, I dont think I said IOF has stopped the bookings for this revolver. Its very much in demand.

"okie,so this is the latest model comming from the factory.but u said earlier that iof had stopped booking these revolvers."

TC

cherian.k.k
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

iof.22 revolver handle

Post by cherian.k.k » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:27 pm

hello all
can some one tell which company's revolver handle look similer to iof .22 revolver . i am asking this because i want to fit a laser grip on iof .22 revolver[is it possible]
cherian.k.k

badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:40 am

Congrats Cherian bhai for the new revolver..
Get i grip made for it,,i donn think it is available here...i made one for my self(without Laser)..was looking damn good.
cherian.k.k";p="14855 wrote: hello all
can some one tell which company's revolver handle look similer to iof .22 revolver . i am asking this because i want to fit a laser grip on iof .22 revolver[is it possible]
cherian.k.k

cherian.k.k
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by cherian.k.k » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:59 pm

hello
i was hoping to bring one from states. if any gun grip suits it. My licence process is progressing only
Cherian.k.k

The Doc
Veteran
Veteran

Steel body .22 IOF revolver

Post by The Doc » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:01 pm

I have been anxiously waiting for the arrival of the all steel body IOF .22 revolver. Any news about the time when it will be available to the common man? Will it be black powder coated paint job like the .32 ?? I sincerely wish that they give it a steel finish !!!! :idea:

RP