IOF ASHANI .32 pistol

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
advocate Sumit nain
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: IOF ASHANI .32 pistol

Post by advocate Sumit nain » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:23 pm

Congrats godara saab... nice one..

For Advertising mail webmaster
aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:28 pm

Thanks Ashok, I will buy a black one. But I will check out the Delhi prices as well. Besides I have to get rid of my revolver first.

Atul

Kittu
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Kittu » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:18 pm

aadhaulya wrote:Thanks Ashok, I will buy a black one. But I will check out the Delhi prices as well. Besides I have to get rid of my revolver first.

Atul
Atul ji
i didnt noticed your age forgive me for not putting respectful name in quotes.yes .22 revolver will be pain to get rid off.
if you need any help kindly pm me.i am also from haryana.

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:25 pm

Ashok,

You make me feel old, though I am getting old. I noticed you are from Haryana and will PM you once I get the sales permission. But I had decided to give it away free of cost to a dealer if I can't sell it.

Atul

Kittu
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Kittu » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:44 pm

advocate Sumit nain wrote:Congrats godara saab... nice one..
thanks nain sahab

advocate Sumit nain
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by advocate Sumit nain » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:28 am

Hello.
please can anyone provide me with price of .32 pistol and .32 mk iii revolver including tax... Today i got a call from my local dealer in abohar punjab that .32 pistol iof made will be available shortly by this month end and revolver will be made available by this week end but only mk iii. and he quoted the price 1 lac for both pistol and m k 111 revolver.

joybiswas
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by joybiswas » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:13 pm

hi,
This is joy from J.biswas and co kolkata we are selling the ashani for 88,600 including spare magazine by rfi first batch is sold out next batch arrives in the 1st week of october, interested persons can drop in with their valid license and purchase the same against cash. for further details call 9831457805

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:03 pm

joybiswas wrote:hi,
This is joy from J.biswas and co kolkata we are selling the ashani for 88,600 including spare magazine by rfi first batch is sold out next batch arrives in the 1st week of october, interested persons can drop in with their valid license and purchase the same against cash. for further details call 9831457805
This is good to see an honest arms dealer. That is difficult to find, not in my area at least. Thanks.

Atul

joybiswas
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by joybiswas » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:05 pm

thanks a ton !!!!

abhi11
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by abhi11 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:11 pm

Had made purchases from Joy, he is a true gentleman & a very honest person...
Regards
Abhi

" All In All We Are Just Another Brick In The Wall"

Kittu
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Kittu » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:41 pm

abhi11 wrote:Had made purchases from Joy, he is a true gentleman & a very honest person...
Thats good
but dont forget in haryana,punjab and dehli dealer have to pay extra 13.5% taxes.
i am not against joe tthose who have time buy from them as they are offering at cheapest
thanks

Added in 21 minutes 20 seconds:
aadhaulya wrote:Ashok,

You make me feel old, though I am getting old. I noticed you are from Haryana and will PM you once I get the sales permission. But I had decided to give it away free of cost to a dealer if I can't sell it.

Atul
Atul ji
get sale permission on the name of gun house you trust.sell it on papers and buy pistol.
my 2cents.i have 2 dbbl on lic of dealer
thanks

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:55 am

ashokgodara wrote:
abhi11 wrote:Had made purchases from Joy, he is a true gentleman & a very honest person...
Thats good
but dont forget in haryana,punjab and dehli dealer have to pay extra 13.5% taxes.
i am not against joe tthose who have time buy from them as they are offering at cheapest
thanks
The rate of VAT is same in Delhi and Haryana 12.5% Haryana adds a cess on the VAT charged increasing the taxes to 13.5%. Similarly West Bengal dealers also have to pay a VAT that is probably 12.5 % or near about. Hence there is no significant difference between the taxes paid in Haryana, Delhi or West Bengal.
The only thing that effects the margin of the dealer is that the dealers of states other than WB may be paying CST @ 2% (last year rate, there was talk about abolishing that as well).
The whole of Haryana would probably have less dealers than Delhi itself, hence they charge what they feel like.
Not to forget that the MRP suggested by IOF for the pistol is only Rs. 68,800 + taxes (that would be 12.5 % or near about, all over India including WB)
ashokgodara wrote:Atul ji
get sale permission on the name of gun house you trust.sell it on papers and buy pistol.
my 2cents.i have 2 dbbl on lic of dealer
thanks
Ashok,
I do not trust any one in the matter of weapons. I would give it over to any dealer for what ever rate I get or even free of cost if required and take a proper delivery note and what ever documents are officially required to get it deleted from my license.
And I did not understand how did you get 2 dbbl on the license of a dealer. Is it that the guns are in your possession, but in the name of some dealer. If so, then that dealer must be trusting you totally to allow you to do that.

Atul

Kittu
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Kittu » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:20 pm

No no sir
you just misundersud me.my point was just sell your .22 to dealer whom you trust who will return your
money after revolver is sold.i dont have 2 shotguns on my license.I sold them to local dealer
and bought new/older as i wished.dealer is my friend he can not sell shotguns without my permission and have faith in him
thats all i wanted to say

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:55 pm

ashokgodara wrote:No no sir
you just misundersud me.my point was just sell your .22 to dealer whom you trust who will return your
money after revolver is sold.i dont have 2 shotguns on my license.I sold them to local dealer
and bought new/older as i wished.dealer is my friend he can not sell shotguns without my permission and have faith in him
thats all i wanted to say
OK I got what you meant. But I was serious that I would give it off free of cost also if I do not find a purchaser. Let the dealer make his money whenever or if he can sell it. I keep taking favours from most of the dealers in Gurgaon for ammunition that I need. :D

Atul

P Nagpal
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by P Nagpal » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:48 am

Hi all
I've recently joined the gang
Just received the arms Liscence
So need help
Is the five year no selling policy finished if I purchase a new pistol
Secondly was there any changes made in the last few years in the Ashani pistol
As a friend of mine is offering me his used iof pistol.
I just read above posted by a gentleman that the new black ones are better.
Friends plz guide me ahead cause this will be my first purchase
Regards