IOF ASHANI .32 pistol

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Re: IOF ASHANI .32 pistol

Post by aadhaulya » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:58 pm

Chrome and black pistols are the same. The black pistols are available with dealers and do not have the lock in period of 5 years. (Not sure about chrome pistol, if they are available with dealers)

Atul

For Advertising mail webmaster
P Nagpal
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by P Nagpal » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:40 pm

Thanx Atul ji
Sir is there any change in the old and new makes

Halo all
Sir plz also let me know what points to check while buying a used pistol.

kns
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by kns » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:14 am

The .32 Ashani Pistol( Manufactured at the Ishapore facility ) is now also available through authorized "Arms Dealers.
I purchased mine, last month through this very route, without a 5 year sale ban. I really cant draw a comparison between the chrome plated version and the present one with powder coated black paint, which I have, because I haven't fired both. All i can say is, that, till date i haven't had any issues with my Pistol. The mechanism works smoothly, with no ammunition jamming and the extractor works well.
Last edited by kns on Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

pokhar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by pokhar » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:03 pm

Hi all members...
I have recently joined the group.
please help to clear my quarry. I have mk III 0.32 Revolver which has sell restriction up to 2017. As I came to know that pistol selling restriction has been withdrawn and also available at gun shops. So I am thinking to sell my revolver and buy a new ashani 0.32 pistol. But the question is,can I sell my revolver before completion of restriction period ?

P Nagpal
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by P Nagpal » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:03 am

Thanx sir for your valued answers.
Proves to be of great help to me.
Sir which of the two proves to be a better one
Chrome or black

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:22 am

There is no difference between the black and chrome pistols except the colour. But this observation is my own and as per the information available with IOF.

Atul

joybiswas
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by joybiswas » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:28 pm

The chrome (white)ashani from GSF(2015 model) is now available with us at 88,600 including spare magazine, please call 9831457805 for more details
j.biswas and co,kolkata.

luckyluvsall
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by luckyluvsall » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:35 am

Joy you are really a true and genuine seller.Hat's off to you.My pistol license is under process.Will contact you as soon as i get it.

Woods
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Woods » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:00 pm

Mr Joy , It"s surprising to find one straight-talker . Thanx. Soon will be contacting you .

Dhairya
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Dhairya » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:42 pm

Hi luckyluvsall
I just want to know from which state you have applied for arms license

luckyluvsall
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by luckyluvsall » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:18 pm

Hi Dhairya I have applied my arms licence from chhattisgarh state.

luckyluvsall
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by luckyluvsall » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:24 pm

Is it easy to get a pistol licence if i already have aquired a rifle licence.I have a .315 bore bore rifle which i already brought 1 year back.Is there some ease getting pistol licence if you already have a rifle licence.Can experts give me some advise on this issue ?

dsingh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dsingh » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:48 pm

Dear luckyluvsall there is nothing in law which prevents u from owning a pistol or revolver or shot gun or another rifle as per ur choice.U an own up to 3 firearms of non prohibited bore of any bore.But officcials create hurdles which is againist the spirit of law.Go ahead with addtion .U have right to appeal within a week.

luckyluvsall
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by luckyluvsall » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:07 pm

dsingh wrote:Dear luckyluvsall there is nothing in law which prevents u from owning a pistol or revolver or shot gun or another rifle as per ur choice.U an own up to 3 firearms of non prohibited bore of any bore.But officcials create hurdles which is againist the spirit of law.Go ahead with addtion .U have right to appeal within a week.
Thanks dsingh but i need some more information about the above topic.My two elder brother's both have pistol's having all india permit.So one of my brother suggested this idea that if you have a rifle with a heavy bore and do not commit any crime during it's possession which in my case is more than 1 year, authorities do not hesitate giving you a smaller weapon.I aplied for pistol licence which is under process.Does it work ? Please guide me gun guru's...

dsingh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dsingh » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:16 pm

Luckylusall there is nothing like this if any offence is found even in acccidental firing the authorties can revoke or cancel licence but due to political
or connections with any officials these r restored .U can apply for any addition at any time it is ur right .The licencing authorty do not issuse fresh licence due to law and order or elections but there is nothing to prevent from addition under the arms act or rules