Perks of the job!

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
HSharief
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Perks of the job!

Post by HSharief » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:27 pm

Asif bhai, you're welcome anytime, I live in Holland, Michigan, USA. Meri Jhopdi, aapki Jhopdi. Best time to visit is in May when the millions of tulips are in full bloom. Right now its a toasty 28F with wind chill it says its 16F and a couple of inches of snow on the roads and few more on the way.

Next time, make Chicago a stop, drive to Holland is 3 hours. I'll bring my toys over, Mehul and Amit will have theirs, we can rent a few more and have a BLAST. We can even find some full autos if we're lucky. I'll bring Harees (Haleem) too. I still have venison and Pheasant from the prev hunt too.

The "queue" thing reminds me of a thing a guy I know used to say, for when the lady's voice said "Aap kataar mein hai, kripya prateeksha kijeye", "Abe, bolti hai main Khatre mein hoon, kyon prateeksha karoon, mai to bhaag raha hoon".

For Advertising mail webmaster
kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:46 pm

Arree Bandook Wale Dactar Saheb

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:22 am

Ho, Inder's back!
How was customs? ;)
12 Euro for connecting to IFG-die hard fan...
Thanks Sharief-will make full use of that -if I get there this year.
Best
Axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:39 am

eljefe";p="10445 wrote: Ho, Inder's back!
How was customs? ;)
12 Euro for connecting to IFG-die hard fan...
Thanks Sharief-will make full use of that -if I get there this year.
Best
Axx
Customs was a breeze Asif sir, Pellets showed up in X-ray and after 4-5 questions like "what is this.. I said charre. Khol ke dikhao.. Kya kabootar marte ho? Nahin sir target shooting karta hoon" I was out...

When asked about Rambo Knife. I simply said what else you expect in a sardar's luggage :D
eljefe";p="10445 wrote:12 Euro for connecting to IFG-die hard fan...
Nah... wasn't much of a Fan thing.. Was just looking for ways to pass 7 hours nd what better than IFG... : :D

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:31 am

When asked about Rambo Knife. I simply said what else you expect in a sardar's luggage.
Super answer! :mrgreen:

Bet that had them in splits. Always a good idea to keep them nice and happy.

Mack The Knife

P.S.: Danish wants you to call him.

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:45 am

They were already in light mood busy chewing chocolates from a torn pouch in my luggage... :D and you know I was the only one which was called for X-ray everyone else just walked through the green channel.

Really the way those guys behaved I felt like one can even bring a shotgun... :D
Just kidding not giving ideas to anyone

-Inder
Already called Danish, Do you know any courier which carries pellets?

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:07 am

They were already in light mood busy chewing chocolates from a torn pouch in my luggage...
What a bunch of b's :mrgreen:

I used to send pellets via DTDC (even airguns via DTDC Logistics - their road based sevice which folded) but they stopped taking pellets. Try the post office. However, make sure there is no rattling sound and don't mention the contents. Also opt for surface mail. Packages going via air are screened and the package is likely to be returned or confiscated.

GATI was another that accepted airguns but they too stopped unless you get a letter from the Commissioner's office saying that gun with serial no. xyz is an airgun and not a firearm.

Mack The Knife

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:29 am

Thanks Mack The Knife,

-Inder

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:52 pm

Inder

What about whisky quota its 4 bottles for sardars right?

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:53 pm

ngrewal";p="10497 wrote: Inder
What about whisky quota its 4 bottles for sardars right?
:shock: :D :shock: :D Are you kiddin or....

This is one more story.... You know these guys saw bottles of Laphroaig and said "Kya Sardar jee, Black label--loobal le ke aani thee..Yeh kya le ke aayee ho" :D

-Inder

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:53 am

laphroaig? sounds familiar Inder.;)

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:56 am

PS -
Sharief, any jhopdi with glocks and 5x 17 rounder and 2x34 round mags is a bloody mansion/palace/what ever the word, as far as I'm concerned!
Keep on doin it!
Axx