want to buy a 9mm in india

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: want to buy a 9mm in india

Post by eljefe » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:53 pm

bhawani shukla wrote:lol.... truely said goodboy_mentor about the Maoists....i do daura of naxali prabhavit areas in chattissgarh...so will tell the MHA to give me ak47 and berreta 9mm(i like its looks)..for my protection and keep my grandads 12bore single barrel?really want to keep s&w magnum 500 also..
You would be better off with the 12 bore- not much value . :oops: Thats the reason you are probably alive-the phatichar bara bore
Owning a 9 mm and an AK will make you a definite target.And how many do you hope to hold off with 2 mags of 30 rounds in an AK and say, same 2 mags 0f 16 rounds from a betetta-provided you last that long?
Get real. having an AK and a Beretta does not make you invincible/ bullet proof.
Next you'll be asking for a Humvee with a 50 BMG for your 'daura'
A fine piece of advice I heard for a condition like yours-what ever pills you are popping, halve the dose, double it -or change your dealer :roll:
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

For Advertising mail webmaster
bhawani shukla
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by bhawani shukla » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:33 pm

thanks a lot guys for helping me out my queries..
*nagarrifle actually its just that 80% of India is villages and the people there are working hard to earn there food to eat for themselfs and there children,poverty is very much reality here because of population mainly.corruption affects the middle class people from my point of view,corruption and population are only the biggest challenges for india which i think she will surely overcome with time but that doesnt mean they have to ignore upper sections and minority(Gun enthusiasts)like us..
i will do one thing when i come to delhi this time is to talk to the people in home ministry for lifting the baan in import of guns....shivraj patelji has really close relation with my family but he is no more in home ministry...i know the person in charge next to chitambramji,will surely talk to him and hear what they have to say..will surely get back to you guys what they are saying...cheers

-- Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:58 pm --

*eljefe..first of all i want to tell you that i want to own nice and powerfull guns for pleasure not for my protection(12 bore is of my grandad so of centimental value if you may understand)...govt has given me and my family gunmens who carry 9mm and ak47..and for your information there is not such threat in chattisgardh that naxals are blowing up civilian people,they attact the govt officials only,that also rarely in interiors like dantewadha...i dont know if you have the knowledge that india doent have hummve and has gypsy in army with big machine guns mounted on top of it which i experianced in z security when i was in vacation in jammu with my family..and ya i dont pop pills but i think dont mind being scarface with m-16..think its bit cooler to sniff than pop..anyways i dont have any technical knowledge about firearms so would really appriciate if you would enlighten me with your knowledge...thanks eljefe

-- Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:04 pm --

Can anyone tellme how to post pictures of my gun here???

vrohan59
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vrohan59 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:19 pm

without any doubt " RUSSIA "[/quote]
Now that's a sixer grewal :D
War does not define who is right -- only who is left
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:29 am

i will do one thing when i come to delhi this time is to talk to the people in home ministry for lifting the baan in import of guns....shivraj patelji has really close relation with my family but he is no more in home ministry...i know the person in charge next to chitambramji,will surely talk to him and hear what they have to say..will surely get back to you guys what they are saying...cheers
Thank you for your positive and bold comments!
The very first draft bill of rights for all Indians was a part of the Nehru Report of 1928, it was prepared by a committee of the All Parties Conference chaired by Motilal Nehru with Jawaharlal Nehru acting as secretary. Along with other basic rights to be enjoyed by every Indian citizen, was also the right to keep and bear arms.

Throughout the freedom struggle our leaders protested against the Arms Act of 1878, demanding for every Indian citizen the right to keep and bear arms. For example in Nagpur around 1923 or 1924 there was a Satyagraha movement against the prevailing Arms Act. This movement attracted Satyagrahis from all over India, it went on for six months and the Indian National Congress put its seal of approval on this Satyagraha movement against the Arms Act. In fact even the Father of Nation, Mahatma Gandhi, protested for the right of every Indian citizen to keep and bear arms, going so far as to state that, “Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest”.

The Indian National Congress in it's historic 1931 Resolution on Fundamental Rights passed at Karachi stated “This Congress is of opinion that to enable the masses to appreciate what Swaraj as conceived by the Congress will mean to them, it is desirable to state the position of the Congress in a manner easily understood by them...” “...The Congress, therefore, declares that any constitution...” please note these words - any constitution, “...which may be agreed to on its behalf, should provide or enable the Swaraj Government to provide for the following...” and various fundamental rights are enumerated, among which was also this one-- “Every citizen has the right to keep and bear arms in accordance with regulations and reservations made in that behalf.” Due to the circumstances under which India gained independence and the prevailing volatile conditions, it was decided not to include the right to keep and bear arms as a fundamental right but to instead recognise it as a legal right of every citizen, but a citizen's right all the same. This can also be ascertained by reading the stated objectives of the Arms Act 1959.

The Right to Life is guaranteed by Article 21 of Constitution. The guarantee of Right to Life becomes absolutely meaningless if the Right to Self Defense is denied. Also the Right to Self Defense becomes absolutely meaningless if the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is denied. It clearly follows if RKBA is violated by State the Right to Life gets violated by State. The Police and paramilitary are also given firearms for the self defense as per RKBA as allowed by the same Constitutional guarantee under Article 21. Citizens rights are no less.
‘‘The right of self-defense is the first law of nature; in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest possible limits. ... and when the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.’’— Saint George Tucker, Judge of the Virginia Supreme Court 1803
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."- George Orwell
When a people fear the government there is tyranny. When a government fears the people there is freedom.
That is why there is 2nd Amendment in US Constitution. It says:
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." - Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution
What is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.
"The only good bureaucrat is one with a pistol at his head. Put it in his hand and it's good-by to the Bill of Rights." - H.L. Mencken
“Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people’s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. The church, the plow, the prairie wagon, and citizen’s firearms are indelibly related. From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable. Every corner of this land knows firearms, and more than 99.99% of them by their silence indicate they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference; they deserve a place with all that’s good. When firearms go, all goes; we need them every hour.”-George Washington
Can anyone tellme how to post pictures of my gun here???
Please do not click "submit" before posting, instead click "preview" you will find "upload attachment" tab besides "options"
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

bhawani shukla
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by bhawani shukla » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:08 am

thanks goodboy_mentor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:22 am

wrote:

Yuss your wozzip,
we, the hoi polloi would be beholden for this act of kindness from you.
Pity you handnt come out from under the rocks earlier.We would be grateul if you can lift this import ban and cancel the new amendments?
While you're at it, there'a piffling' matter of poverty and the non functional Commonwealth Games which could surely be handled on your next Dilli trip, by your honour?
Shivraj Patelji, Chitambramji,(you better not tell him you can spell his name, for starters ;) ) Torquemada-ji, Rasputin-ji, whatever it takes to float your boat.
Just remember to change your sheets when you wake up?

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

sa_ali
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by sa_ali » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:25 am

bhawani shukla wrote:i will do one thing when i come to delhi this time is to talk to the people in home ministry for lifting the baan in import of guns.
Hi Bhawani,

I am not sure if you understand what you mean here, its not some bodies whim or fancy that we are talking about here, we are talking about legislation's and law, they dont change on 1 person request no matter how close you are to the PM or the ministers. :D
But we will appreciate if you can put it to their ears and bring to their notice the fight of normal citizens to bear arms, which is already in constitution.
please understand that most of the member are pretty experienced in both fire arms and life :), most of us are from india and not 100% urban, we all have our own fare share of rural roots and exposure, so we might not be moving with Z category security, but we all know what is happening on ground.
We will really appreciate if you are able to help the fraternity by talking to ppl you have mentioned, have you become member of NAGRIhttp://www.indiansforguns.com/viewtopic ... 23&start=0, that will be first step to help us and then may be you can help us more by getting those ministers join our movement :)
Njoi

hamiclar01
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by hamiclar01 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:03 pm

asif, me smelling strong shahidification here. is anyone else?
"Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars."

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:18 pm

Hamiclar-methinks a ' wee' test is in order-and see what all 'lights' up?
as long as there are no command hallucinations... :zzz: :zzz:

grewal
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by grewal » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:08 pm

bhawani shukla wrote:i will do one thing when i come to delhi this time is to talk to the people in home ministry for lifting the baan in import of guns....shivraj patelji has really close relation with my family but he is no more in home ministry...i know the person in charge next to chitambramji,will surely talk to him and hear what they have to say..will surely get back to you guys what they are saying...cheers
Shukla ji I need your autograph . It is my hobby to collect autographs of all big people on this planet. ROTFL .
Grewal

I'd rather be riding my bike and thinking bout god than sitting in a temple and thinking bout my bike

OverUnderPump
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by OverUnderPump » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:32 pm

Do grace us lesser mortals with your benign presence whenever you care to pay a visit to Delhi. We'd be honored.

regards
8)
OUP
The universe was born with a BIG BANG, no wonder guns run in my blood.

Disclaimer: My post is either a question or a reply to one. I am stating an opinion. If my opinion differs from yours, It's not intended as an insult.

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:45 pm

hamiclar01 wrote:asif, me smelling strong shahidification here. is anyone else?
hell yeah, but you beat me to the draw. but shahid won't call a shotgun a rifle to be fair to him. :twisted:
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

hamiclar01
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by hamiclar01 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:21 am

dev wrote:
hell yeah, but you beat me to the draw. but shahid won't call a shotgun a rifle to be fair to him. :twisted:
Maybe not, but he'd never resist a chance to throw in names of his "friends" his royal highness the maharaja of churanpaani and rai bahadur dabar amla who went shooting with him on hajmola estate, where they were joined by sheikh harun rashid the ace olympian and maharani peeplibai, (whose bag of shaturmurg is unrivalled) :mrgreen:

heck, is this vjha again, are we drawn to a troll? mr mccarthy was right
"Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars."

bhawani shukla
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by bhawani shukla » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:39 pm

lol....eljefe why you so pissed and cribbing all the time....chill...you have so much time in life like a baby that you can go change your dipper.. :)

-- Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:43 pm --

sa_ali i will surely join nagri and sure be in touch with people who are seeing that forum.....will make them talk to the right people...cheers

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:10 pm

bhawani shukla wrote:lol....eljefe why you so pissed and cribbing all the time....chill...you have so much time in life like a baby that you can go change your dipper.. :)

-- Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:43 pm --

sa_ali i will surely join nagri and sure be in touch with people who are seeing that forum.....will make them talk to the right people...cheers
since you have an oblique reference to what i guess was DIAPER, I found another priceless gem for you Bhawani Shukla:
QUOTE I can tell the difference between clay and sh*t, its an important ability when posts such as yours appear UNQUOTE
I am 'pissed and cribbing" because hicks like you who are only fit to ji huzoor the abc-ji and xyz-ji, come on here and tell us tales from the Panchatantra . I have seen and lived in your side of the world -if you have so much influence with the Indian Polity, do get the roads and power problems fixed in your state.
NAGRI can wait.
READ the title of the site?
Its Indians for guns, not
"people that i pretend to know and drop names.com."
bhawani shukla wrote: dont mind being scarface with m-16..think its bit cooler to sniff than pop..
I told you earlier, This is Indiansforguns, not
"this-is-what-i-sniff.com"
and to think GBM wasted such valuable info on a retard ... :roll:
We know what you are sniffing , just be careful how far you have your head stuffed inside or it will burst if your abc-ji breaks wind